+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: How do you cancel Cardiff City player?

  1. #1

    How do you cancel Cardiff City player?

    There's no point having it in the summer but can't find any way to cancel it.
    I'm supposed to be paying it through my debit card but it doesn't show on my direct debit payments?
    Any ideas?

  2. #2

    Re: How do you cancel Cardiff City player?

    Quote Originally Posted by Llanishen_Blue View Post
    There's no point having it in the summer but can't find any way to cancel it.
    I'm supposed to be paying it through my debit card but it doesn't show on my direct debit payments?
    Any ideas?
    You have to email them.

    Send an email to player.support@streamamg.com with the email address on your account, advising them you want to cancel.
    A violent burst, of brilliant colours.

  3. #3

    Re: How do you cancel Cardiff City player?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree View Post
    You have to email them.

    Send an email to player.support@streamamg.com with the email address on your account, advising them you want to cancel.
    Spooky I have already done this and received a stock reply but the instructions they give do not work , I have emailed them telling them this but I have had no reply as yet.

  4. #4

    Re: How do you cancel Cardiff City player?

    When I read the title quickly I thought you were inquiring on cancelling players contracts , now that would be fun , you go on line each week mark the players performances and the results of that would become the players bonus , zero markings after 6 months would results in a contract suspended for a month , marks over 9 over a month would see the suspended values switch to the high performer , such fun .

  5. #5

    Re: How do you cancel Cardiff City player?

    Quote Originally Posted by Llanishen_Blue View Post
    There's no point having it in the summer but can't find any way to cancel it.
    I'm supposed to be paying it through my debit card but it doesn't show on my direct debit payments?
    Any ideas?
    [I]

    I'm not sure you need to cancel it. I received this email about it the other day:-

    EFL Digital provide the website and PlayerHD service for the club you support. Throughout May and June we will be moving the club website to a new and improved website platform. As part of that development PlayerHD will become iFollow.

    Your subscription will be affected in the following way.

    For those users that subscribe on a Monthly basis by Credit Card, Debit Card or Pay Pal:

    - No payment will be processed between 3rd of May and 9th of June

    - At the point that your club website is relaunched your service will continue under the iFollow brand with all of the same features and benefits as before.

    - Your monthly fee of 4.49 will not increase.

    The only change you will notice is that with effect from 9th of June, payments will not be collected by FL interactive Ltd. Instead, the name EFL Digital Ltd will appear on your statement.

    For those users that subscribe on an Annual basis by Direct Debit:

    - No auto renewal of your service will take place when your current subscription expires. No further payments will be taken at that time unless you take a new subscription.

    - You will be able to access iFollow on your new club website when it launches.

    - At the anniversary date of your initial payment, your subscription will end. At this point you will need to purchase a new iFollow package, the format of which will differ from the traditional Annual membership that you have subscribed to until now.

    If you have any questions regarding your contract, you can email iFollow@efl.com.

    The terms and conditions for your subscription to the new iFollow service will be available for you to view on the new website and when you login to iFollow after launch.
    Last edited by Cyncoed Slumdog; 15-05-17 at 16:59. Reason: Wrong font

  6. #6

    Re: How do you cancel Cardiff City player?

    I have it and they cover the going's on in Pre Season also so I think its still worth keeping.

  7. #7

    Re: How do you cancel Cardiff City player?

    This Ifollow thing , is that the one you can watch live games if your abroad ? If so will it work if you use a VPN here ?

  8. #8

    Re: How do you cancel Cardiff City player?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    This Ifollow thing , is that the one you can watch live games if your abroad ? If so will it work if you use a VPN here ?
    That's the big question, isn't it? It will depend on how agressively EFL decides to police this. There are apparently a potential 270,000 ex pats who could legitimately subscribe and receive the live video feeds. I don't know where EFL gets that figure, but it is a lot less than those abroad (including me) accessing BBC iPlayer or US/UK Netflix using VPNs. Netflix in particular has cracked down on VPNs and smart DNS services, but a little research will find a way around the blocking.

  9. #9

    Re: How do you cancel Cardiff City player?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    Spooky I have already done this and received a stock reply but the instructions they give do not work , I have emailed them telling them this but I have had no reply as yet.
    That's odd, I got the automated stock reply then yesterday I received the following;

    "Hi,

    Thanks for your email.

    As per your request we have cancelled your subscription's auto-renew and it therefore will expire on 18/06/2017

    You will not be charged further and still have access to your subscription until it expires.

    Thank you for using PlayerHD. We hope to see you again in the future.

    Kind regards,


    Akram
    PlayerHD Support"

    This thread actually reminded me to cancel so I just did what I said to do in my previous post.
    A violent burst, of brilliant colours.

  10. #10

    Re: How do you cancel Cardiff City player?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree View Post
    That's odd, I got the automated stock reply then yesterday I received the following;

    "Hi,

    Thanks for your email.

    As per your request we have cancelled your subscription's auto-renew and it therefore will expire on 18/06/2017

    You will not be charged further and still have access to your subscription until it expires.

    Thank you for using PlayerHD. We hope to see you again in the future.

    Kind regards,


    Akram
    PlayerHD Support"

    This thread actually reminded me to cancel so I just did what I said to do in my previous post.
    I had the same email this morning saying its all sorted.
    Cheers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •