+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greg Halford Next Year

Greg Halford Next Year

I have a gut feeling this lad will deliver next year ,he's a footballers footballer ,well thought of in the game , I am aware fans are not fully aboard , however you can see he has ability , his biggest downfall is being able to play almost anywhere on the pitch,a very handy squad member .

Re: Greg Halford Next Year

Lay off the Stella

Every squad needs a utility player but he's never set the world alight and he won't next year either

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I have a gut feeling this lad will deliver next year ,he's a footballers footballer ,well thought of in the game , I am aware fans are not fully aboard , however you can see he has ability , his biggest downfall is being able to play almost anywhere on the pitch,a very handy squad member .
    Hopefully coming off the bench with 5 minutes to go when 2 or 3 goals up is my favourite role for Greg.

He won't be starting many games that's for sure if they're only injuries or want to keep it tight in tough away games he is only a stop gap solution and we got him for free and is experienced so can't complain.

You alright Polo? have you been banned of *****'s board its shit when you'te not on there and that ****ing Sven does my head in.
    Last edited by Rydogscccfc; 11-05-17 at 17:30.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Lay off the Stella
    You alright Polo? Have you been banned of *****'s board its shit when you're not on there and that ****ing Sven does my head in.

Gut feeling?
    Youve got a twisted gut mate
    Hes v v ordinarry

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    Gut feeling?
    Youve got a twisted gut mate
    Hes v v ordinarry
    Imagine him and Revell in the same side? An absolute flair fest.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Imagine him and Revell in the same side? An absolute flair fest.
    Halford has played up front too, you could even play all three with Eoin Doyle. What a strikeforce that would be!

Bookmarked.

I think if we didn't have a player like halford, decent in the air, sit in front of the back 4, break up play, we would be having a go at warnock for not finding one. Ideal bench player, cover different positions, bring him on to close a game out. Winning football.

City managed to win all 3 games when he was purposely brought on as a late subsitute

I've been more inspired on a shopping trip around Halfords on a Saturday.

PS Chepstow you can't spell. It should be ordinary ( just like your chum Slade ).

Quote Originally Posted by Rydogscccfc View Post
    You alright Polo? Have you been banned of *****'s board its shit when you're not on there and that ****ing Sven does my head in.
    Sent you a PM Rydo

One of the many multi's used to generate hits on that site Jon.

And yet he has the cheek to accuse me of having 10 usernames on his forum when I havent got one anymore.

The fool needs to enjoy his retirment to Spain not spend his life pretending to be Swansea and Leeds fans on the internet just to generate hits.
    Last edited by J R Hartley; 15-05-17 at 13:16.

how does that happen ?? I'm not a member of that site or post on it ??

Someone has lifted by post and repeated it word for word , how sad , but amusing , lol

""""Postby grange_end1927 » Fri May 12, 2017 1:48 pm

Greg Halford,I got a gut feeling this lad will deliver next year ,he's a footballers footballer ,well thought of in the game , I am aware fans are not fully aboard , however you can see he has ability , his biggest downfall is being able to play almost anywhere on the pitch,a very handy squad member .
    grange_end1927

how does that happen ?? I'm not a member of that site or post on it ??

Someone has lifted by post and repeated it word for word , how sad , but amusing , lol

""""Postby grange_end1927 » Fri May 12, 2017 1:48 pm

Greg Halford,I got a gut feeling this lad will deliver next year ,he's a footballers footballer ,well thought of in the game , I am aware fans are not fully aboard , however you can see he has ability , his biggest downfall is being able to play almost anywhere on the pitch,a very handy squad member .
    grange_end1927

***** Abraham. King of the copy & paste.

***** Abraham. King of the copy & paste.
    I don't know if I should be honored or disgusted, I wont sleep tonight now in case I have a naughty dream and its ends up as a video on that " I have no thoughts of my own site "

I don't know if I should be honored or disgusted, I wont sleep tonight now in case I have a naughty dream and its ends up as a video on that " I have no thoughts of my own site "
    I find it bizarre, and also amusing, to take someones personal thoughts in that way and copy them word for word

Even if someone likes the topic of your post and wnated to copy it for their own then put it into your own words at least

I find it bizarre, and also amusing, to take someones personal thoughts in that way and copy them word for word

Even if someone likes the topic of your post and wanted to copy it for their own then put it into your own words at least
    I'm telling Trump ,in case he befalls this .

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    I think if we didn't have a player like halford, decent in the air, sit in front of the back 4, break up play, we would be having a go at warnock for not finding one. Ideal bench player, cover different positions, bring him on to close a game out. Winning football.
    A shit Don Cowie?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    A shit Don Cowie?
    He's more versatile than Cowie, next years player of the year, mark my words, oh if your unsure of what I've said ,please read about this again on the other board , it might ,make better sense .

He's more versatile than Cowie, next years player of the year, mark my words, oh if your unsure of what I've said ,please read about this again on the other board , it might ,make better sense .