Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
Why do you keep banging on to me about Hudds and Sheff Wed? I couldnt give a shit about either of them I would just prefer them as clubs, for their fans more than anything, to go up rather than Reading.

I dont like Reading. Cant put my finger on exactly why but they are just one of those football clubs I dont like.

Thats not a crime is it?!?!

I wanted Fulham to win the play-offs because A) They play football the way I think it should be played and enjoy watching and B) Of the 4 teams in the play-offs I would have preffered them not to be in the Championship next season. If they keep their manager, and best players, they could be a real contender making it more difficult for City to get into the play-offs.

Is all that ok with you? Just cos weve got a Reading fan who posts on here it doesnt mean we all have to blow smoke up his arse does it!?!?
No but you slag them off for playing anti-football, and how Sheff Wed and Huddersfield play better football, when in their game the football was a so bad, it just makes you look one-eyed. I don't care either way but your rationale before doesn't make any sense. Now you say you don't really know why, I understand it more, We all have football clubs we don't like for no real reason.