+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tom Cairney

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Tom Cairney

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    This is a link to the Huddersfield v Sheffield Wednesday game. That was the worst game I've seen all season. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39838350

It is the playoffs. You don't get prizes for nice football, results matter. If Reading had scored their open goal, they'd have won 2-0. They deserved it and so what if they've got a good keeper? They've got him! Fulham were overhyped and overrated. And re their shooting boots, they didn't bring them in either leg, so they weren't good enough. That's the way it goes.
    Why do you keep banging on to me about Hudds and Sheff Wed? I couldnt give a shit about either of them I would just prefer them as clubs, for their fans more than anything, to go up rather than Reading.

I dont like Reading. Cant put my finger on exactly why but they are just one of those football clubs I dont like.

Thats not a crime is it?!?!

I wanted Fulham to win the play-offs because A) They play football the way I think it should be played and enjoy watching and B) Of the 4 teams in the play-offs I would have preffered them not to be in the Championship next season. If they keep their manager, and best players, they could be a real contender making it more difficult for City to get into the play-offs.

Is all that ok with you? Just cos weve got a Reading fan who posts on here it doesnt mean we all have to blow smoke up his arse does it!?!?
    Last edited by J R Hartley; 17-05-17 at 08:30.