Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
How on earth are Reading in the final? I know you finished third, I know you have beaten Fulham but honestly I just don't get it - you must be a good side.....but I just don't see it. Every time I've seen you (which admittedly is not a lot) you have been bang average. Yet you get results! Looking at other messageboards I'm not alone with this - there are plenty of people out there who well to put it bluntly find your team very boring. Yet the results are there. How Fulham didn't score last night is a mystery but your keeper who often can be flappy had a stormer.
Congrats on getting to the final - I think I'll put a bet on you as you seem to win when you look second best in the games.
That's just it though, they constantly get results. They've got the best form in the division too. Whatever Reading do, they do it well. I was as surprised as you probably will be seeing that but I wasn't that impressed with Sheff Wed and we've done the double over Huddersfield, so they're not exactly Barcelona.