Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
How on earth are Reading in the final? I know you finished third, I know you have beaten Fulham but honestly I just don't get it - you must be a good side.....but I just don't see it. Every time I've seen you (which admittedly is not a lot) you have been bang average. Yet you get results! Looking at other messageboards I'm not alone with this - there are plenty of people out there who well to put it bluntly find your team very boring. Yet the results are there. How Fulham didn't score last night is a mystery but your keeper who often can be flappy had a stormer.
Congrats on getting to the final - I think I'll put a bet on you as you seem to win when you look second best in the games.
Its fair comment. We have won a lot of games this season very narrowly and without being the better side. When we take the lead in games its now very rare for us to let it slip. When we fall behind we have on occasions fallen apart. I don't think we are boring though. We have scorednot far off 70lesgue goals this season and when we get the passing right and at speed can play some smashing stuff.

However we were not lucky against Fulham. They created very little in the home leg and caused a lot more problems last night. Even then though we had more shots on target.