Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
I go to the gym regularly, have a full time job, family etc. Watching 2/3 hours of TV is no worse than going to a pub every so often, or posting crap on forums every so often.

I have Sky Q because I had a pod offer. It ends in 3/4 months. If the price goes up, or there are no offers then I'll cancel. Why? Because it is, essentially, Sky + revamped. Most channels are filled with crap, repeats or repeated crap. Sports in UHD is the only bonus. It is an outdated model, and I'd be amazed if anyone could find 8 things worth watching/recording at any one time. I'd be further amazed if those programmes weren't so repeated at other times and/or available to download.

They sell it as you can watch a movie downstairs and finish it upstairs. Who does that?

It's an attempt to polish a turd, don't bother unless you lan to watch lots of sport and get a good offer.

Netflix and Amazon Prime are offering much better stuff, much cheaper and in UHD. Just hoping that Sky lose the football to an online streaming service soon, without that they are dead in the water.
Agreed. Only a matter of time before you can stream every game live to your TV. Attendances are such a small portion of revenue these days id be amazed in 10 years if the price of going to a game had fallen and other fans could stream live via a club subscription service.