+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rhodri Morgan RIP...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Rhodri Morgan RIP...

I met him once in his role as my MP, when he was friendly, understanding and helpful. I've seen him in the local shops a couple of times over we the years. I saw him and thought​ "I know that bloke" so I said hello and straight away he would reply with friendly greeting even though he can't have had a clue who I am

City fan so he was ,his wife is lovely ,and a hard working politician thoughts are wit her , RIP Rhodri , said it as it was ,probably wouldn't fit into the latest version of Labour views,along with MP's like Anne Clwyd they quietly added a lot to society .

It is so strange to see many people saying nice thing's about a politician.Rip big man.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    It is so strange to see many people saying nice thing's about a politician.Rip big man.
    Probably because he was a down to earth ,say as it, tidy bloke, came across as untidy bumbler at times, but was a well educated man and a Bluebird .

From Whitchurch High School to Harvard University, St John's College, Oxford

Play this and enjoy his quotes

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-39957137
    Last edited by life on mars; 18-05-17 at 18:42.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Probably because he was a down to earth ,say as it, tidy bloke, came across as untidy bumbler at times, but was a well educated man and a Bluebird .

From Whitchurch High School to Harvard University, St John's College, Oxford

Play this and enjoy his quotes

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-39957137
    Class.