+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Come on Luton

Re: Come on Luton

Quote Originally Posted by Eric The Blue View Post
    Blackpool never burned our flag or nicked Andrew Dibble off us for 2 Bob or had a plastic pitch or knocked us out of the FA Cup after we'd beaten Man City or (there's another thing but I can't remember what it was). F**k! I hate Luton more than I hate Swansea.
    John Hartson surely.

Quote Originally Posted by Liege'93 View Post
    ^^^^^^
    This, this, this

Fek Luton, although a few Blackpool did give one of our North Walian supporters a sly dig in the services after the play offs I recall. C'mon Exeter! Mothercare are here we come.....
    Agreed. **** Luton. The only time I ever wanted them to win was the 1988 League Cup. Mostly because I hated Arsenal. (Quite like them now - weirdly) Andy Dibble made an fantastic penalty save that day.

Tommy Robinson is a Luton supporter too.

Oh the opportunity years ago to have bumped into that hobbitt looking ****er.

Edit: I mean Yaxley Lennon EDL wanker not the original lad. Who I'd probably say I could've had a bit of time for.
    Last edited by Jordi Culé; 20-05-17 at 06:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Liege'93 View Post
    ^^^^^^
    This, this, this

Fek Luton, although a few Blackpool did give one of our North Walian supporters a sly dig in the services after the play offs I recall. C'mon Exeter! Mothercare are here we come.....
    Yeah but i was on an Adar Glas bus in Exeter and when i was about 15 half asleep and some twat threw a house brick through the window and woke me up!

I hope both the ****ers lose

Exeter for me. Their manager is a dapper fella and deserves to showcase his extensive range of country gent attire to a larger audience.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Yeah but i was on an Adar Glas bus in Exeter and when i was about 15 half asleep and some twat threw a house brick through the window and woke me up!

I hope both the ****ers lose
    Are you sure that brick was thrown from outside the bus?

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eric The Blue View Post
    Blackpool never burned our flag or nicked Andrew Dibble off us for 2 Bob or had a plastic pitch or knocked us out of the FA Cup after we'd beaten Man City or (there's another thing but I can't remember what it was). F**k! I hate Luton more than I hate Swansea.
    So does Robin Friday

763568-1.jpg