+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Come on Luton

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Come on Luton

2-1 up 4-4 on agg,They were 7 points in front of Blackpool that is not fair.

Re: Come on Luton

3-1 Luton, player dived for the penalty and got it

Deadman is reinforcing the impression he gave during the debacles of his games at CCS

The penalty dive illustrates how stupid the new law re diving is. Under the new laws, the goal would stand even if the diver got a ban. It could be the winner - and Luton would be Wembley bound.

Better to use video replays which would impact on the match result.

All square again.

Great brave header for an equalizer. A move that would grace the Premiership.

I loves the playoffs!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Great brave header for an equalizer. A move that would grace the Premiership.

I loves the playoffs!
    Great entertainment,but wrong if your team ends the season 7 points ahead why should you have a play off.Top 4 go up end of.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    ... if your team ends the season 7 points ahead why should you have a play off..
    Because interest in the season at the top and bottom of the leagues is ramped up usually to the last game of the season.

95th minute own goal to settle it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Because interest in the season at the top and bottom of the leagues is ramped up usually to the last game of the season.
    But it is not fair.

Unbelievable Jeff

Blackpool going through.

Blackpool win!

Blackpool have taken the lead, clearance hit the keeper's back and went in

2-1 up 4-4 on agg,They were 7 points in front of Blackpool that is not fair.
    Why isn't it fair? Were the play-offs introduced on the last weekend of the season?

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Why isn't it fair? Were the play-offs introduced on the last weekend of the season?
    What i meant was what ever division you are in the top teams get promoted play off's a just a money spinner.

But it is not fair.
    Life's not fair.

If you had no playoffs in a 24 team league the season for most teams would be over by February

If they wanted to make it more fair they could do 5v6 with 5 at home, 4vWinner1 with 4 at home, 3vWinner2 at Wembley

I hate Blackpool

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    I hate Blackpool
    Blackpool never burned our flag or nicked Andrew Dibble off us for 2 Bob or had a plastic pitch or knocked us out of the FA Cup after we'd beaten Man City or (there's another thing but I can't remember what it was). F**k! I hate Luton more than I hate Swansea.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric The Blue View Post
    Blackpool never burned our flag or nicked Andrew Dibble off us for 2 Bob or had a plastic pitch or knocked us out of the FA Cup after we'd beaten Man City or (there's another thing but I can't remember what it was). F**k! I hate Luton more than I hate Swansea.
    ^^^^^^
    This, this, this

Fek Luton, although a few Blackpool did give one of our North Walian supporters a sly dig in the services after the play offs I recall. C'mon Exeter! Mothercare are here we come.....

Quote Originally Posted by Liege'93 View Post
    ^^^^^^
    This, this, this

Fek Luton, although a few Blackpool did give one of our North Walian supporters a sly dig in the services after the play offs I recall. C'mon Exeter! Mothercare are here we come.....
    Agreed. **** Luton. The only time I ever wanted them to win was the 1988 League Cup. Mostly because I hated Arsenal. (Quite like them now - weirdly) Andy Dibble made an fantastic penalty save that day.

indeed

And have the audacity to whine to the press when 1/2 ( it might have been more ) the ground ran at them at that FA Cup tie at NP after giving it large for the entire game

John Hartson surely.

Tommy Robinson is a Luton supporter too.

Oh the opportunity years ago to have bumped into that hobbitt looking ****er.

Edit: I mean Yaxley Lennon EDL wanker not the original lad. Who I'd probably say I could've had a bit of time for.
    Last edited by Jordi Culé; 20-05-17 at 06:47.

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

So does Robin Friday

763568-1.jpg

What i meant was what ever division you are in the top teams get promoted play off's a just a money spinner.
    Do you think finishing 4th, 8 points behind 3rd and getting auto promotion is fair?