+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Public sector workers - again

Public sector workers - again

Pension this, time off on lieu that. Taking sickness as part of their holiday entitlement. Then moaning they should get more than 1% pay rise. It should be reduced by 10% a year until these 'what's it in it for me' shirkers start performing. If they worked in the private sector they would have a major wake up call. Not all of them but most public sector are shirkers. Gggggrrrrrr
    '

Re: Public sector workers - again

Quote Originally Posted by Watcliff View Post
    Pension this, time off on lieu that. Taking sickness as part of their holiday entitlement. Then moaning they should get more than 1% pay rise. It should be reduced by 10% a year until these 'what's it in it for me' shirkers start performing. If they worked in the private sector they would have a major wake up call. Not all of them but most public sector are shirkers. Gggggrrrrrr
    '
    Keep telling yourself that and you'll eventually believe it.

'
    Bore off Perry

'
    Are you including nurses in this.

'

Tragic Jason.

3/10

Stick to writing letters to the daily mail.

I'll send you my considered response when I'm on my privilege day off for the reigning Monarch's birthday.

Wankcliff you are too stupid to post this on the correct forum yer daft tory twat.

Are you Tim nice but dim ?

There's too many who perceive public sector workers as flabby middle management tea-swilling layabouts who do next to feck all for 30 years before waddling off with a juicy final salary pension aged 55. Yeah, there's loads of excess desk jockeys but the majority do valuable work. They are being robbed with continuous below inflation pay rises every year.

'
    Fool.

hit a few nerves there, oh dear

Don't let these clowns drag you down mate, they haven't got a scooby.

Not really.

If you want to be hated for being a attention seeker try and take a leaf out of Croseys book. People just find you a little pathetic.

Banned

The good thing about this MB is that opinions will always be respected.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    The good thing about this MB is that opinions will always be respected.
    It's a good job we don't all belong to the same club .

I don't think many would utter
    thier views so strongly in a face to face moment .

'
    Look butt, someone has to do it and for the salary they pay me my job and life really is a piece of piss. Thanks for the suggestions though, I'll pass that point of view over whilst laughing at you hysterically and slurping a beer in the pub on a brunch meeting next week (That's called multi tasking by the way). You gotta take work out of the office it's good for moral.

Up the workers, comrade.

Best thing about the government public sectors cut backs is there is plenty of overtime for those that kept their jobs.
    Mrs Hartley is in today for 8 hours time and half and 8 hours tomorrow double time. An extra 28 hours pay for 16 hours work.
    Who said the Tories were bad for the working class?

Always makes me laugh when the shirkers tag gets thrown at public sector workers. I've worked in the private sector for my 24 year working life and seen more than my fair share of lazy, tea swilling, chit chatting bastards.

I'd imagine the OP to be a work shy ****er. The type of bloke complaining about "bloody foreigners taking our jobs" yet never done a days work in his life

So what line of work are you in Watcliff? Do you think doctrs and nurses are shirkers? I bet you don't have the balls to say this sort of stuff directly to someone who works in the pubic sector.

while we all know a good % of the public sector are hard working and deserve better

the " lazy, tea swilling, chit chatting bastards " as J R H so eloquently put it do wind people up, if you have every worked in the public sector, you will have seen them, they know jobs are protected ( or used to be ) and they do take the pee, The Vale ( and cardiff ) council had offices of them, doing not very much and happy in the knowledge that management wouldnt touch them and in year past they had " something on " the management

of course, the hardworkers see this happening and the rot set in, work ethics dive, as why should Bob work his arse of if John is doing fook all

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Look butt, someone has to do it and for the salary they pay me my job and life really is a piece of piss. Thanks for the suggestions though, I'll pass that point of view over whilst laughing at you hysterically and slurping a beer in the pub on a brunch meeting next week (That's called multi tasking by the way). You gotta take work out of the office it's good for moral.

Up the workers, comrade.
    Unless you're joking, not sure what the point of this reply is.

It kind of proves his point.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    while we all know a good % of the public sector are hard working and deserve better

the " lazy, tea swilling, chit chatting bastards " as J R H so eloquently put it do wind people up, if you have every worked in the public sector, you will have seen them, they know jobs are protected ( or used to be ) and they do take the pee, The Vale ( and cardiff ) council had offices of them, doing not very much and happy in the knowledge that management wouldnt touch them and in year past they had " something on " the management

of course, the hardworkers see this happening and the rot set in, work ethics dive, as why should Bob work his arse of if John is doing fook all
    Unions digging their heals in over credible cuts in the workforce I think is the main sticking point.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Unless you're joking, not sure what the point of this reply is.

It kind of proves his point.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Ok I'll guess it was a joke...

I think it's fair to say Teachers, Nurses, Police Officers, Probation Officers in this day and age will thank you for your references copied and pasted from the Daily mail messageboard in regards to lazy tea swilling bastards.

A qualifying paragraph at the start of your post doesn't disguise your contempt.

My comment was aimed at people I've worked with in the private sector Matt.

My point being a shirker is a shirker wether he / she works in either sector.

There's workers and shirkers in every industry regardless of sector.