+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Public sector workers - again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Public sector workers - again

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Ok I'll guess it was a joke...
    Perhaps?

Still as I'm looking over Cardigan Bay in my cottage, with a sauvignon blanc in hand and wondering to whether or not 'work from home' on Monday (the traffic on a Sunday from West Wales can be a nightmare), I'll reflect on Watcliffs opinion of me, my job and my productive output and not give one flying ****.

Up the workers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Perhaps?

Still as I'm looking over Cardigan Bay in my cottage, with a sauvignon blanc in hand and wondering to whether or not 'work from home' on Monday (the traffic on a Sunday from West Wales can be a nightmare), I'll reflect on Watcliffs opinion of me, my job and my productive output and not give one flying ****.

Up the workers.
    Oh how selfishly lovely for you. Voluntary work is much more rewarding than wallowing in your perceived idol success, give it a try?

Quote Originally Posted by Watcliff View Post
    Oh how selfishly lovely for you. Voluntary work is much more rewarding than wallowing in your perceived idol success, give it a try?

Hark at David Cameron here advocating the big society bollocks. Voluntary work, isn't it for those who can't get a job and looking for experience.

One of Thatchers kids me, free market, get what you can, exploit it to the maximum then bragg about it constantly.

I hope that halo you're wearing pays off.

Up the workers.