+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Millwall fans on the pitch at Wembley

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Millwall fans on the pitch at Wembley

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    It wasn't needed (the pitch invasion) but no one died for ****s sake.

You gotta laugh at the high moral standards of CCFC fans who have done pitch invasions by the ****ing dozen.

Neil Harris sorted it, no harm done.
    Neil Harris was like you in Colchester on a Friday night. Calling the troops off

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Neil Harris was like you in Colchester on a Friday night. Calling the troops off

http://www.urban75.org/blog/cardiff-...itch-invasion/

I remember watching HTV News on the following Monday and thinking a tricolour Ralph Lauren jacket probably isn't the most inconspicuous clothing to wear under the glory of floodlights.

We've all done it, people are so moralistic about pitch invasions. Cardiff had a pitch invasion once at Eddie Newtowns last game. We've become such miserable bastards!

I remember watching HTV News on the following Monday and thinking a tricolour Ralph Lauren jacket probably isn't the most inconspicuous clothing to wear under the glory of floodlights.

We've all done it, people are so moralistic about pitch invasions. Cardiff had a pitch invasion once at Eddie Newtowns last game. We've become such miserable bastards!

I had the very same jacket. Easy to spot myself running the length of the pitch on motd to taunt Man City fans

We did it at Peterborough aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I had the very same jacket. Easy to spot myself running the length of the pitch on motd to taunt Man City fans
    from the canton ? ? ?

My leg was in Plaster that day, which should give people a fairly good idea on who i am

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    We did it at Peterborough aswell.
    Was that when they scored as our fans were on???

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Cant remember but we just all went on the pitch to their end,

You don't come over has a football hooligan

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    You don't come over has a football hooligan
    Because i am not ,now

Yeah and as you got there they scored a fuggin goal......Peterborough didn't seem keen to come and join you either so you all walked off with our players looking dispondantly around....

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Anyone remember orient in 1988?? 200 chasing West Ham out if the ground even let alone going accriss the pitch, Fulham, Swansea, Shrewsbury prob not many we didn't invade bs k in the day hey lol

Not sure we are all miserable bastards, just ever so precious now

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Not really precious though; just tired of posturing, attention seeking bell-ends making it all about them.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Precious about what though? I wouldn't condemn nor condone any pitch invasion. The best supporter scenes I've seen in the last couple of years was Hibs in the Scottish Cup Final last year.

The game has become so sanitised and gentrified. I also laugh at the ***** who seem to have the morals and spirit of the game as a their standpoint. The game is owned, controlled and exploited by *****. FIFA, Sky, The owners of clubs are self centered, conceited wankers who you help support.

I'm sad Wall didn't ****ing riot now, some of us would've laughed.

International

It is all so precious.
    What harm did they do? did the rip up the turf/ Break the goal posts?
    They were celebrating. I fail to see how the club being punished will deter anything.
    It's like the medieval whipping boy.It's bollox. Leave them alone.
    If it was city no one would say a word.

Precious about what though? I wouldn't condemn nor condone any pitch invasion. The best supporter scenes I've seen in the last couple of years was Hibs in the Scottish Cup Final last year.

The game has become so sanitised and gentrified. I also laugh at the ***** who seem to have the morals and spirit of the game as a their standpoint. The game is owned, controlled and exploited by *****. FIFA, Sky, The owners of clubs are self centered, conceited wankers who you help support.

I'm sad Wall didn't ****ing riot now, some of us would've laughed.
    You make it sound like they were fighting the good fight instead of just prancing around giving stick to the Bradford players and trying to get on telly. They were just as self-centred as any owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    You make it sound like they were fighting the good fight instead of just prancing around giving stick to the Bradford players and trying to get on telly. They were just as self-centred as any owner.
    What part of "neither condone or condemn..." do you not get mister football?

The whole professional game is a farce, generally funded by those who can't leave go, got no other interests or are brain dead.

As you were.

What part of "neither condone or condemn..." do you not get mister football?

The whole professional game is a farce, generally funded by those who can't leave go, got no other interests or are brain dead.

As you were.
    Ah okay, when you said you were sad Millwall hadn't rioted on the pitch, after ranting about the sanitised modern state of football I assumed you were kind of okay with it. Silly me. I'm sorry you're sad though. :-(