+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Millwall fans on the pitch at Wembley

Millwall fans on the pitch at Wembley

How often does this happen.

It seems to me that they behave like this because they are never punished.

Promote Bradford please. That will sort the little children out.

Discuss

Re: Millwall fans on the pitch at Wembley

This needs heavy punishment and quickly, example to be made or everyone will be doing it in no time. I mean by next weekend! Massive massive fine!

Quote Originally Posted by beef View Post
    This needs heavy punishment and quickly, example to be made or everyone will be doing it in no time. I mean by next weekend! Massive massive fine!
    I could be wrong, but having been to Wembley four times to watch the City and being behind the goals on a couple of occasions I cant see how they could get on the pitch so easily?
    I don't ever remember seeing any other fans on the pitch at the end of a play off game or cup final?

Are we really getting high and mighty on this, we have history of invasions and pretty ugly ones .

Like every single London club, their fans are all without doubt SCUM

Last time I saw Millwall at Wembley their fans were all fighting amongst themselves. Shit club , shit fans, Close them down.

Banned

old school, you all knock it but been part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Watcliff View Post
    Like every single London club, their fans are all without doubt SCUM
    Apart from Arsenal who I think are the only London club that has fans who go home after each match and have Hob Nobs and tea.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Apart from Arsenal who I think are the only London club that has fans who go home after each match and have Hob Nobs and tea.
    The only route to the pitch at Millwall is falling 60 feet onto plastic seats. One of ours tried it a while back.
    The fact they will not be punished says it all.
    20 point deduction would make next season tricky for them. A fine is meaningless.

As someone else said further up this will be a challenge for losing teams now.

The FA (read Football league) ARE pathetic.

Worse than than FIFA. FACT

HOW MANY ARRESTS?
    NONE
    Pathetic
    Last edited by AlwaysAway2; 20-05-17 at 22:28.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    The only route to the pitch at Millwall is falling 60 feet onto plastic seats. One of ours tried it a while back.
    The fact they will not be punished says it all.
    20 point deduction would make next season tricky for them. A fine is meaningless.

As someone else said further up this will be a challenge for losing teams now.

The FA (read Football league) ARE pathetic.

Worse than than FIFA. FACT

HOW MANY ARRESTS?
    NONE
    Pathetic
    Just hijinks, init? Fvcking cowboy-hatted big eventers ffs

It wasn't needed (the pitch invasion) but no one died for ****s sake.

You gotta laugh at the high moral standards of CCFC fans who have done pitch invasions by the ****ing dozen.

Neil Harris sorted it, no harm done.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post

You gotta laugh at the high moral standards of CCFC fans who have done pitch invasions by the ****ing dozen.

It shouldn't be forgotten that lots of other clubs used to view us and millwall as kindred spirits. Think the ground move and the rebrand removed the livelier element from us, the conveyorbelt in south London still seems to be in motion though......

Neil Harris was like you in Colchester on a Friday night. Calling the troops off

I don't see why the club should be punished tbh. The players and manager were not happy. They spoiled it for the players who couldn't really celebrate properly.
    Punish the individuals not the club.

Fighting in the stands should be considered far worse than selfies on the pitch (presuming it was good spirited) but the reaction to Villa fans pitch invasion in the FA cup a few seasons ago suggests it might not be.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Neil Harris was like you in Colchester on a Friday night. Calling the troops off

http://www.urban75.org/blog/cardiff-...itch-invasion/

I remember watching HTV News on the following Monday and thinking a tricolour Ralph Lauren jacket probably isn't the most inconspicuous clothing to wear under the glory of floodlights.

We've all done it, people are so moralistic about pitch invasions. Cardiff had a pitch invasion once at Eddie Newtowns last game. We've become such miserable bastards!

I remember watching HTV News on the following Monday and thinking a tricolour Ralph Lauren jacket probably isn't the most inconspicuous clothing to wear under the glory of floodlights.

We've all done it, people are so moralistic about pitch invasions. Cardiff had a pitch invasion once at Eddie Newtowns last game. We've become such miserable bastards!

I had the very same jacket. Easy to spot myself running the length of the pitch on motd to taunt Man City fans

Always an "isolated incident" with Millwall

It ruined it for their normal fans (I assume they have at least one or two) who wanted to celebrate normally, going up to the Bradford players and manager and goading them is pathetic

We did it at Peterborough aswell.

Not sure we are all miserable bastards, just ever so precious now

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I had the very same jacket. Easy to spot myself running the length of the pitch on motd to taunt Man City fans
    from the canton ? ? ?

My leg was in Plaster that day, which should give people a fairly good idea on who i am

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Not really precious though; just tired of posturing, attention seeking bell-ends making it all about them.

Precious about what though? I wouldn't condemn nor condone any pitch invasion. The best supporter scenes I've seen in the last couple of years was Hibs in the Scottish Cup Final last year.

The game has become so sanitised and gentrified. I also laugh at the ***** who seem to have the morals and spirit of the game as a their standpoint. The game is owned, controlled and exploited by *****. FIFA, Sky, The owners of clubs are self centered, conceited wankers who you help support.

I'm sad Wall didn't ****ing riot now, some of us would've laughed.

International

It is all so precious.
    What harm did they do? did the rip up the turf/ Break the goal posts?
    They were celebrating. I fail to see how the club being punished will deter anything.
    It's like the medieval whipping boy.It's bollox. Leave them alone.
    If it was city no one would say a word.

from the canton ? ? ?

My leg was in Plaster that day, which should give people a fairly good idea on who i am
    Yes but I've done copious amounts of booze and narcotics since 1994 Matt, I can't remember things from yesterday let alone 23 years ago