+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Millwall fans on the pitch at Wembley

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Millwall fans on the pitch at Wembley

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    You make it sound like they were fighting the good fight instead of just prancing around giving stick to the Bradford players and trying to get on telly. They were just as self-centred as any owner.
    What part of "neither condone or condemn..." do you not get mister football?

The whole professional game is a farce, generally funded by those who can't leave go, got no other interests or are brain dead.

As you were.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    What part of "neither condone or condemn..." do you not get mister football?

The whole professional game is a farce, generally funded by those who can't leave go, got no other interests or are brain dead.

As you were.
    Ah okay, when you said you were sad Millwall hadn't rioted on the pitch, after ranting about the sanitised modern state of football I assumed you were kind of okay with it. Silly me. I'm sorry you're sad though. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Ah okay, when you said you were sad Millwall hadn't rioted on the pitch, after ranting about the sanitised modern state of football I assumed you were kind of okay with it. Silly me. I'm sorry you're sad though. :-(
    Millwalls pitch invasion on Saturday was hardly Kenilworth Road in 1985. I'm surprised by the amount of hysteria about it, especially from some football supporters.

Like I said there was no harm done really and to my mind it was over exuberance rather than anything more sinister. I'll stand corrected if I'm wrong.

I'm not particularly sad about modern football, that boat sailed for me years ago.

Regards,