+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Look at PICTURE 22 of Pippa's wedding ! That's how you bring them up, NOT (but laughing smiley)

Look at PICTURE 22 of Pippa's wedding ! That's how you bring them up, NOT (but laughing smiley)

Re: Look at PICTURE 22 of Pippa's wedding ! That's how you bring them up, NOT (but laughing smiley)

Can I us just put it on record that I hate the Royal family.

Re: Look at PICTURE 22 of Pippa's wedding ! That's how you bring them up, NOT (but laughing smiley)

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Can I us just put it on record that I hate the Royal family.
    Join the republican club.

There's only white faces in those photos. Where's the diversity? We demand proportionality! Send in the Political Correctness plod to investigate, or better still officers from the National Black Police Association to ensure no exclusion based on skin colour occurred as that would be racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    There's only white faces in those photos. Where's the diversity? We demand proportionality! Send in the Political Correctness plod to investigate, or better still officers from the National Black Police Association to ensure no exclusion based on skin colour occurred as that would be racist.

If you get anywhere near diversity with the Royal Family, you end up in a car crash in some foreign land. !