People who drop their t's to sound working class
    Jealous second raters who try to drag down their betters
    People who have no manners

Re: People you don't like

What is overeducated?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    What is overeducated?
    When an excess of learning and cleverness makes someone arrogant and scornful.

Garden barbecue hosts, garden barbecue attendees, people who make loud slurping noises when drinking, those that yawn while making no attempt to cover their cake hole, gormless kents that stare as though hypnotised by their mobile phones, women who screech "oh my God" at every opportunity, anyone with a Liverpool accent, people who wear baseball caps sideways or back to front, numb nuts who utter they "want closure" and other annoying cliches like "whatever" when they're stumped for an original response, boring egg fans (is there any other kind?), those who are so useless they cannot or will not correctly pronounce where they live... examples: Landuff (Llandaff) and Bather (Beddau), John twatting Hartson (I fondly remember the deserved abuse he received at Ninny in a West Brom shirt) and Nicholas Witchell, that obsequious Royal Arse Licker by Appointment.

People who refuse to use the nicknames given to streets in the city centre of Cardiff upon which many potato-based eateries reside.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    People who refuse to use the nicknames given to streets in the city centre of Cardiff upon which many potato-based eateries reside.
    Yeah, Cyncoed, Rhiwbina and Lisvane crypto Tory voters hate the nickname that working class Cardiffians affectionately call that city centre thoroughfare.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    its caroline street you filthy ogre.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    Isn't your list arrogant and scornful?

Or is that OK because you're not overeducated?

Audi drivers.

I hope you include people that binge drink on that "druggies" one as I've only met nice druggies. Close to the opposite when booze is involved.

"People who don't take teabags out of the cup when they put them in the sink"

I've never experienced that but it is probably the peak of human laziness.

Mine

-People that don't indicate

-People with sports motorbikes thinking it is sacrilege to actually over take them
    -People that say "just saying".

-People that put"no" at the end of sentences: "Zohore has hit some form, no?" Just make a statement. They make into a question full in the knowledge they know it is correct!

-Meme culture. Especially when people die. "Oh my god I am so sad, just let me browse for this crappy meme within 2 seconds of the news to express my mourning".

-Patronising customer service wankers. Usually sound like a young prince charles.

- People's inability to understand they are wasting their time when using their phones at great moments instead of living it - Chelsea on that podium yesterday. Maybe in their heads they'll remember it as being glorious. At the time they were more worried about documenting it.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 22-05-17 at 07:34.

What about arrogant and scornful men?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Garden barbecue hosts, garden barbecue attendees, people who make loud slurping noises when drinking, those that yawn while making no attempt to cover their cake hole, gormless kents that stare as though hypnotised by their mobile phones, women who screech "oh my God" at every opportunity, anyone with a Liverpool accent, people who wear baseball caps sideways or back to front, numb nuts who utter they "want closure" and other annoying cliches like "whatever" when they're stumped for an original response, boring egg fans (is there any other kind?), those who are so useless they cannot or will not correctly pronounce where they live... examples: Landuff (Llandaff) and Bather (Beddau), John twatting Hartson (I fondly remember the deserved abuse he received at Ninny in a West Brom shirt) and Nicholas Witchell, that obsequious Royal Arse Licker by Appointment.
    Whatever – repartee for the inarticulate.

I don't like Hartson either. He showed his true colours when he tried to boot his teammate's head out of the training ground at West Ham.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Isn't your list arrogant and scornful?

Or is that OK because you're not overeducated?
    I'm so under educated I don't even understand what you have just written.

Not long ago I met an old friend I hadn't seen for a few decades and before the meeting I looked up his wife who he'd married since I knew him. I could see from the internet that she was a very clever show off. I knew she would be an "eye roller". Sure enough I said something at the meeting she didn't agree with and she did the eye rolling thing.

What about arrogant and scornful men?
    They don't seem to roll their eyes. Not with me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    I hope you include people that binge drink on that "druggies" one as I've only met nice druggies. Close to the opposite when booze is involved.

"People who don't take teabags out of the cup when they put them in the sink"

I've never experienced that but it is probably the peak of human laziness.

Mine

-People that don't indicate

-People with sports motorbikes thinking it is sacrilege to actually over take them
    -People that say "just saying".

-People that put"no" at the end of sentences: "Zohore has hit some form, no?" Just make a statement. They make into a question full in the knowledge they know it is correct!

-Meme culture. Especially when people die. "Oh my god I am so sad, just let me browse for this crappy meme within 2 seconds of the news to express my mourning".

-Patronising customer service wankers. Usually sound like a young prince charles.

- People's inability to understand they are wasting their time when using their phones at great moments instead of living it - Chelsea on that podium yesterday. Maybe in their heads they'll remember it as being glorious. At the time they were more worried about documenting it.
    I have never patronized a place where the customer service includes a wank so I don't know what they sound like. Also I have never heard the "no" thing at the end of a sentence and I have never heard anyone use the word "meme". Perhaps I need to get out more.

They don't seem to roll their eyes. Not with me anyway.
    Perhaps you aren't as patronising towards them

There do seem to be some people about who have a strange attitude towards educating women (I'm not saying you're one of them btw). My mother in law has some very old fashioned views in this respect - in her opinion a woman's main role is to find a husband and have kids and run a household - a career is secondary to that. If she encounters any highly educated women her immediate reaction is that it would put men off from wanting to marry them for some reason.

There do seem to be some people about who have a strange attitude towards educating women (I'm not saying you're one of them btw). My mother in law has some very old fashioned views in this respect - in her opinion a woman's main role is to find a husband and have kids and run a household - a career is secondary to that. If she encounters any highly educated women her immediate reaction is that it would put men off from wanting to marry them for some reason.
    I can remember my fathers mother being around and soccer am was on.

Her face twisted up and she said they should leave news reporting to the men..........having a go at Helen Chamberlain.

I have never patronized a place where the customer service includes a wank so I don't know what they sound like. Also I have never heard the "no" thing at the end of a sentence and I have never heard anyone use the word "meme". Perhaps I need to get out more.
    They don't use the word meme. They just search for videos and photos to get retweets and likes. e.g Some scene from a TV show with a character shouting "noooooo" in gif.

Blog Entries

Do you think it should come first?

People who block you on Facebook and then make up some shit excuse that they did it 'accidentally'.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    People who block you on Facebook and then make up some shit excuse that they did it 'accidentally'.
    I told you to stop tagging me in photos phallic vegetables but you just kept doing it.

People who use two words when one would suffice ie "fathers mother" instead of "nan".

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    People who use two words when one would suffice ie "fathers mother" instead of "nan".
    I always called her nanny. When I was young. And I ain't putting that on here.

Never nan.

Grandmother sounds too formal.

So I went for the complicated inbetween.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    'At this moment in time ' is a waste of breath.

'now' will do.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Do you think it should come first?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    a thread concerning teabagging and both Rs are straight in