Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
4 goals, or 9 in 26... whatever. Isco has 11 in 40, so yeah, outstanding. Bale's also scored 67 in 149 games, scored two winners in major finals, been outstanding in nearly every big game but he really has been awful.

If he's fit, I think he'll start as he always rises to the occasion.
If you want to go down the Eric Half Bee stats route Isco and Bale have started the same amount of games and minutes on the pitch Bale 1921, Isco 1942 so almost identical.

Bale has 9 goals + 3 assists, Isco has 11 goals + 8 assists. Isco's passing success 89% v Bale 78%.

However all that aside I prefer to judge on what ive seen and since Isco has come into the team they have looked more fluid for me. Zidane has tweaked the formation so Isco has a free role behing Ronaldo and Benzema and in front of Modric and Kroos. Whereas when Bale plays it tends to be Ronaldo and Bale either side of Benzema. He certainly plays a lot wider than Isco.

Isco has really taken his chance since being given a run in the team this last 6 weeks or so and Ronaldo aside, who like him or loathe him, is still the main man and big game player for Madrid, has probably been their best player.