+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bale

Re: Bale

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Bale is the big game player, and will start if he's fit. He's a completely different player to Isco, why couldn't they both start?
    Because that would mean dropping Ronaldo or Benzema which isn't going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Look at this from whoscored https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/52/S...in-Real-Madrid

Bale is their third highest average rating all season in La Liga, and 4th in the CL. He gets loads of stick and God knows why? It's Ronaldo's team first and foremost. Bale is one of the best British players to ever play abroad. There's a reason Zidane always picks him.
    Those ratings don't mean shit. As meaningless as Terry Phillips scores on the Echo.

Danilo has better ratings than Marcelo but anyone with half a brain cell who has watched Madrid this season will tell you that Marcelo is a far more important player for Madrid.

My Spanish dentist is a Madridista (or as I call him, a Madridentista) and he reckons that the ream is better without Bale.
    As he is usually poking a drill or a sharp instrument in my mouth when we meet I tend not to disagree with him too strongly.

He's top of the great British players, however he is not technically gifted as the top Europeans,its just the way we produce em

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Bale is the big game player, and will start if he's fit. He's a completely different player to Isco, why couldn't they both start?
    Yeah i'd ditch Benzema, play ronaldo up top then try to squeeze Bale and Isco in the team.

From what Zidane said a few weeks ago, if Bale is fully fit he will start. Zidane is a big fan of Bale and constantly full of praise for him. More so, Juventus' defence is so good that they can handle a player like Isco, as good as he is he's very slow. What most of the Juve defenders miss is pace, if Real can get Bale running at the CB's and behind the full backs they won't cope with him if he's on form and we know he always finds form for these big games.

Guaranteed starter for me, if fit enough.