+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fantasy league 2017 Results

Fantasy league 2017 Results

Another season comes to an end, what seemed like a foregone conclusion that chris lee would walk to the title in May became far more of a struggle after week 37 of the season saw everyone close the gap dramatically, but chris lee pulled it out of the bag on the final day (Thanks to a Harry Kane captaincy masterstroke) to take the title, and at the same time win the Cup, with 113 points!

Well done chris, the league and cup double pockets you a cool £185 ! Hard luck to Ell on losing the cup final despite a respecatable 72 point weekly score.

The runner up prize goes to THE DON who has also had a consistent season. That's £35 heading to your paypal account.

Finally, the last cash prize of the season, for the May manager of month (following the April manager of the month also) goes to Sunderland Bluebird, who appears to have just left his surge up the table a little too late for the big prizes.

So, there we have it, well done to all the cash winners, that's the last paid FFL I'll be running, but I'm happy to hand over the reigns to anyone else who fancies it.

Hope you all enjoyed, I'll keep the Main "Bluebirds MB League" open to all next season of course.

Last edited by beef; 22-05-17 at 17:12.

Re: Fantasy league 2017 Results

Thanks for all your work beef

Well done to all prize winners. Next season I must do better. And thanks a lot to Beef for running the Message Board League in such an exemplary fashion.

Thanks Beef. I'm not getting any better at this.

Congrats to chris on his excellent season and thank you, as always, to beef for his exceptional work.

At the end of January, I was 200 points behind the leader so I'm pretty happy to have closed it to about 50 by the end and just one point off third.

As for next season, I ran the paid league once when beef couldn't do it. Might do it again...

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Congrats to chris on his excellent season and thank you, as always, to beef for his exceptional work.

At the end of January, I was 200 points behind the leader so I'm pretty happy to have closed it to about 50 by the end and just one point off third.

As for next season, I ran the paid league once when beef couldn't do it. Might do it again...
    Sounds good

I paid my money and forgot all about it and didn't make one sub all season!

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I paid my money and forgot all about it and didn't make one sub all season!
    And still beat Nugent...

Quote Originally Posted by beef View Post
    Another season comes to an end, what seemed like a foregone conclusion that chris lee would walk to the title in May became far more of a struggle after week 37 of the season saw everyone close the gap dramatically, but chris lee pulled it out of the bag on the final day (Thanks to a Harry Kane captaincy masterstroke) to take the title, and at the same time win the Cup, with 113 points!

Well done chris, the league and cup double pockets you a cool £185 ! Hard luck to Ell on losing the cup final despite a respecatable 72 point weekly score.

The runner up prize goes to THE DON who has also had a consistent season. That's £35 heading to your paypal account.

Finally, the last cash prize of the season, for the May manager of month (following the April manager of the month also) goes to Sunderland Bluebird, who appears to have just left his surge up the table a little too late for the big prizes.

So, there we have it, well done to all the cash winners, that's the last paid FFL I'll be running, but I'm happy to hand over the reigns to anyone else who fancies it.

Hope you all enjoyed, I'll keep the Main "Bluebirds MB League" open to all next season of course.

Can't believe I was pipped to cup glory at the death!!

Great season lads - Kane cost me in the last two games. Gutted.