+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Joe Ledley

Joe Ledley

Joe has been saying his goodbyes at Palace so he is definitely on the move. I wonder if this is one of the players Warnock said was close to signing for us?

Re: Joe Ledley

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    Of course it could mean that the doctor is leaving, rather than Joe.

I'd love to have him back here. Still has the plenty to offer us at this level.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Of course it could mean that the doctor is leaving, rather than Joe.

I'd love to have him back here. Still has the plenty to offer us at this level.
    I would also love him back but agreeing a sensible contract could be a challenge. Hopefully the lure of coming back home would encourage Joe to be flexible about what he would accept.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso Perez View Post
    I would also love him back but agreeing a sensible contract could be a challenge. Hopefully the lure of coming back home would encourage Joe to be flexible about what he would accept.
    Would be a great signing for us.
    Ledley is good enough for lower prem teams or sides aiming for promotion from the championship.

Can we afford him ..? Perhaps yes with Noone ,Manga, and Whitt's off the wage bill .

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Would be a great signing for us.
    Ledley is good enough for lower prem teams or sides aiming for promotion from the championship.
    Agree, I think he can find a Prem club and at 30 he might need one big contract. All depends how prudent he's been with his earnings and what long term plans he has after football, but doubt we'll get him if it was ever an option.

Is there a place for him in the fast premiership with aging legs and a lack of pace ?

Would love him back here mind !

Brighton are favourites at the moment