+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Suicide Bombers

Re: Suicide Bombers

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird View Post
    Mosques I know of in Cardiff ARE open to everyone
    Mosques DO have open days and the did publicise it #visitmymosque day was in February this year
    Muslims I know ARE MORE than integrated ( btw it works both ways)
    They visually condem terrorism and more ( even this last **** in Manchester own mother informed police way before he killed those poor people)
    The DO inform on suspected wannabe terrorists

There is more than enough evidence that this happens, YES more could be done but that also works both ways
    Absolutely, and if we stopped getting involved in matters of oil... ahem .. the Middle East , perhaps their loooneys would leave our country alone ?

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Absolute and unequivocal bollocks.
    Figures may be wrong , the statement is bang on .

Can you still get cream soda these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I have my own opinions thanks , of course we should be careful , what happened in Manchester was shocking , should I believe a terrorist is about to dive bomb the millennium stadium during the European finals ? Should I keep away from the beach in case some nutter blows himself and my family up? Should I believe the world is full of crazies or there are a few nutters , well organised nutters who need to be stopped, putting the country into an over the top state of fear isn't going to fix anything .
    We all know the chances of getting caught up in one of these terrorist attacks are minuscule. But Organ Morgan blaming the media for causing widespread panic is a tad over the top. A situation like Manchester is bound to be front page news, with over the top coverage and crazy headlines for a few days. Everyone takes a moment to reflect it could have been them or a member of their family, then we all go about out business in the same manner again.