+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: These gas BBQ's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: These gas BBQ's

Quote Originally Posted by Watcliff View Post
    Not really BBQ's. Outside grills for the 'can't be bothered' It's proper BBQ's all the way for me
    Charcoal all the way , gas BBQ you may aswell just cook indoors on the hob

As much as I love charcoal always struggle to cook steak on it.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    As much as I love charcoal always struggle to cook steak on it.
    Never tasted it myself , looks quite dry ?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Never tasted it myself , looks quite dry ?
    and hot.

Waiting an hour for coals to burn off and then having a limited window for cooking and no control over the temperature is not for me. I grill all year round. If the Mrs picks up a couple of steaks, I can have them on the table within 20 minutes of getting home. And If I have people over on the weekends, the grill is on and off all day.

Charcoal is OK if you want to have a project at weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Waiting an hour for coals to burn off and then having a limited window for cooking and no control over the temperature is not for me. I grill all year round. If the Mrs picks up a couple of steaks, I can have them on the table within 20 minutes of getting home. And If I have people over on the weekends, the grill is on and off all day.

Charcoal is so much better flavour wise than gas though. It's more special - which in this country where you'll use it twice a year makes a bigger difference to convenience

Bet you are a fatty. More lazy gadgets for obese sods, again imported from the obese capital of the world, Trumps States of America. Just plain lazy.

Bet you are a fatty. More lazy gadgets for obese sods, again imported from the obese capital of the world, Trumps States of America. Just plain lazy.
    Do you think waiting around for coals to burn off is exercise? You're confusing time with energy. If you don't know what you're talking about, you're best keeping your opinions to yourself. You might sound less of a twat too. Bonus!

Do you think waiting around for coals to burn off is exercise? You're confusing time with energy. If you don't know what you're talking about, you're best keeping your opinions to yourself. You might sound less of a twat too. Bonus!
    Oh dear! Another nerve hit chunky

I concur. It's unedifying to glimpse already waddling tubs of lard ramming pig and cow meat down their greedy, greasy necks. Uch y fi, mun.

And it's even worse seeing some of them swigging sauvignon blanc as if they are somehow sophisticated when it's about three quid a bottle in Lidl's. Those cheapo pretentious b'stards also loudly break wind. If it was up to me I'd make it legal and one's patriotic duty to shoot the feckers on sight.

Perry Jason is great for nostalgia, it's like being in the early days of the Internet with these shit wind ups.

International

If you are going to go 'camping' you need a Number 1 burner and a chef to tell you when the beef wellington is ready.
    nothing else comes close.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    If you are going to go 'camping' you need a Number 1 burner and a chef to tell you when the beef wellington is ready.
    nothing else comes close.
    THIS RISOTTO HAS NO PEAS YOU TWÄT