+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not a fan of the queen or the royal family

Re: Not a fan of the queen or the royal family

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    did you find the joke funny ? ? ? or a little distasteful ? ? ?
    No, I didn't find it either funny or tasteful, but usually if I pull someone up on something like that I usuallly get called chief inspector morality or something. I guess the irony was lost on you.

did you find the joke funny ? ? ? or a little distasteful ? ? ?
    Whoosshhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    TH63 likes a joke as long as you don't mention his mrs. Everything else is fair game.
    You can come after me with everything you've got, I couldn't care less what some idiot I've never met, am ever likely to meet, or ever give two shits what their opinion is about me is.
    I dish it out, I expect to take some back, but yeah, have a go at someone I care about who's got feck all to do with this message board, and we're going to have a problem,

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    You can come after me with everything you've got, I couldn't care less what some idiot I've never met, am ever likely to meet, or ever give two shits what their opinion is about me is.
    I dish it out, I expect to take some back, but yeah, have a go at someone I care about who's got feck all to do with this message board, and we're going to have a problem,
    There are lots of things that are feck all to do with this message board

There are lots of things that are feck all to do with this message board but it don't stop you spouting your drivel.
    I know, isn't it great to have a place where we can take a break from real life and talk shite?

I guess that's the difference between us. I know I talk a load of shite on here.

Banned

I know, isn't it great to have a place where we can take a break from real life and talk shite?

I guess that's the difference between us. I know I talk a load of shite on here.
    Talking of spouting shite I have to catch up on Hartleys ramblings, won't be long.

Talking of spouting shite I have to catch up on Hartleys ramblings, won't be long.
    Take all the time you need. No rush.

No, I didn't find it either funny or tasteful, but usually if I pull someone up on something like that I usuallly get called chief inspector morality or something. I guess the irony was lost on you.
    No, No i got the irony

But the joke was tasteless and i felt the need to point that out

No, No i got the irony

But the joke was tasteless and i felt the need to point that out
    I agree it was tasteless, it like I said, if I, God forbid, Said I thought something was tasteless you and your mate would be out with the hilarious Inspector TH gags.

We either do tasteless on here or we don't.
    Which of us are allowed to express our opinion on what's tasteless or not?

I agree it was tasteless, it like I said, if I, God forbid, Said I thought something was tasteless you and your mate would be out with the hilarious Inspector TH gags.

We either do tasteless on here or we don't.
    Which of us are allowed to express our opinion on what's tasteless or not?
    My mate He did make me laugh to be honest, most time you could see it coming, but it still made me chuckle

I am not sure i have ever expressed my opinion on a joke being tasteless before, but this time, i felt the need