+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Labour voters

Re: Labour voters

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird View Post
    Typical of the woman, Corbyn talks about solutions and May talks about Corbyn. She really hasn't got anything to say has she, except for what her handlers tell her to say and do.

The Maybot 3000 is starting to come a bit unstuck and its feckin hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    The message that Corbyn is giving to terrorists is this - blow us up, kill our children etc first and then we'll take you seriously and we'll talk to you - so you can negotiate what you want. If you want to vote for that - you carry on - I wont be.
    Have you got a link?

The message that Corbyn is giving to terrorists is this - blow us up, kill our children etc first and then we'll take you seriously and we'll talk to you - so you can negotiate what you want. If you want to vote for that - you carry on - I wont be.
    Has the 'war on terror' worked? Is it working?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Has the 'war on terror' worked? Is it working?
    It's working for some, as it is a very profitable business!

Are you and Eric the same person

You told us the other day you were a non voter - but you dont half spend a lot of talking politics in here for someone that said they dont vote.
    I just share my impartial observations Day to day politics is a small subset of my overall interests

Surely even the thickest of voters can see that Labour and conservative are as bad as each other? Both offering the same old crap and no new ideas re Wales. Labour and Tories, wasted votes for wales

Quote Originally Posted by Watcliff View Post
    Surely even the thickest of voters can see that Labour and conservative are as bad as each other? Both offering the same old crap and no new ideas re Wales. Labour and Tories, wasted votes for wales
    Lets be honest you don't understand the in's and out's of what each party are offering.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Lets be honest you don't understand the in's and out's of what each party are offering.
    It's the same old crap

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    We need a strong and stable leadership to put your busy mind at rest.

Repeat after me ... Strong & Stable Strong & Stable Strong & Stable Strong & Stable Strong & Stable Strong & Stable Strong & Stable Strong & Stable Strong & Stable Strong & Stable ... ZZZZZZzzzzzz

Saw Leanne Wood earlier answering questions, never used to like her but she's grown on me, seems quite genuine compared to some, mind you that's not hard.

Plaid get my vote. A true Welsh party.

It's the same old crap
    Yes YOU keep spouting the same old crap. Plaid is a sad party for xenophobic losers.

By the sounds of it, you are a little bit thick and uninformed if you can't see there are new ideas.