+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The way to stop terrorism in this country

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The way to stop terrorism in this country

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I was thinking about exactly this. I go to Lords every year with my dad, there are bag searches and body searches (mostly for alcohol mind). There are a few points outside of the ground where someone could set off a bomb and kill 25+ people easily. Have we reached the point where you would want to set up a perimeter around any event and allow no bags within say, 1 mile, of the venue? Is this practical?

No bags at the event wouldn't have saved anyone last Monday, the guy wasn't in the arena.
    It would fail if you had a system that stopped non ticket holders in, yes build perimeter fences and seperate exits and entries with scanner detection as you do at airports ,we have to do something, this is our children's children futures ,they despise ou western society and specifically the liberation of women , this is not about foregin policy, they want wreck ouf society , and cause total chaos, we have to be smart .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    It would fail if you had a system that stopped non ticket holders in, yes build perimeter fences and seperate exits and entries with scanner detection as you do at airports ,we have to do something, this is our children's children futures ,they despise ou western society and specifically the liberation of women , this is not about foregin policy, they want wreck ouf society , and cause total chaos, we have to be smart .
    I don't know how much clearer I can make this. I am talking about crowds outside the venue, as you see at every concert and large sporting event. There was security on Monday, this bomb went off in the foyer outside the ticket process.

So I will ask again, you are for some kind of exclusion zone around any event? 1 mile? Where no one is allowed a bag. What about, for example, Oxford Street or Leicester Square on an evening or weekend? No bags there too?

I just don't see how this is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I don't know how much clearer I can make this. I am talking about crowds outside the venue, as you see at every concert and large sporting event. There was security on Monday, this bomb went off in the foyer outside the ticket process.
    reports on the news, that people walked into the arena with NO bag check, Nothing at all, these were from people who were at the gig