Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
Not possible while we are in the EU

Not sure on the family idea, but, if you are found guilty of any terrorist act in anyway shape of form, even handing out literature ( which seemed to have still been happening only a few weeks ago in the market on Moss side ), these people who the secret service know about, bring them in, investigate them, kick down doors and find them, then lock them up, no communication with the outside world, they will be no harm to us

we have over 3000 on a UK watch list, we cannot watch them all while they are on the streets, it would be slightly easier if they were locked up
Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
So you don't want to lock up everyone on the watchlist to make it easier to watch them then? I must be seeing things.
I would read it again

you might find that i said " if you are found guilty of any terrorist act in anyway shape of form, even handing out literature "

I also said that " we cannot watch them all while they are on the streets, it would be slightly easier if they were locked up " Of course it would be easier, even you must agree with that, but at no point did i say we should lock them up without being found guilty