+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Paul Dummett has quit Wales duty

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Paul Dummett has quit Wales duty

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    It's a strange one he's not Welsh but does qualify so would imagine doesn't have the desire and loyalty some others have.

He plays for a decent club now in PL so he's already at a high level.

I can kind of see why he did it.

He gets named in so many squads but only has 2 caps and when you consider some of the players with so many more I can understand he is probably right to feel hard done by.

I think he was certainly one of our best 23 players and it would have been hard for him to miss out on euros.

I think Coleman should have given him some more game time because he suits our formation so well as being versetile along the back.

I personally think he's should have been in the team. The frustrating thing is we would have been able to use him for such a long time.

Collins and Williams time is running out quickly and we need players available to step in.

As glorious as being a footballer is I can understand it must be frustrating as an international squad player who rarely gets a game . If you welsh and playing high level championship or high you would be frustrated not to be in the team
    You can only play 11 players and 3 changes per game wether you're Welsh, English, Spanish or Italian!

I don't see why it's more frustrating for a Welsh championship player that he doesn't get picked ahead of players in a team that is made up of Premier League league players?

No player has a divine right to be in the team and it's Paul Dummet we are talking about, its hardly someone as good as Ben Davies getting overlooked.

F*ck him!
    Last edited by J R Hartley; 27-05-17 at 08:01.