+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Katie Hopkins

Re: Katie Hopkins

Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack View Post
    Both she And Debbie Hix seem to be expressing an opinion that the public trust May more than Corbyn to deal with this sort of thing.
    Or maybe they thought it would play into Tory hands since they love to tap into people's fears.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Or maybe they thought it would play into Tory hands since they love to tap into people's fears.
    - May U-turn and that interview with Andrew Neil
    - attack in Manchester which stopped campaigning and allowed May to enter more familiar territory due to her previous role

It's not about who would deal with it best (don't forget Corbyn asked about police cuts and was told to dress better and sing the anthem while also look to videos of May rejecting police fears over the impact on intelligence gathering a few years earlier) but that May went from her most difficult time to the country not talking about that at all in such a rapid time.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Excellent article.
    This so-called excellent article just seems to say that true Britishness is being able to joke about the death of a relative. If that is true then it doesn't say much about the British.

Also it blames Hopkins for not writing about Sandy Hook. She, like most of us, has probably never heard of Sandy Hook.

A Serbian once told me that British reserve and understatement was just cowardice. I think he meant we were just frightened to accept that we are in a war with Islam.

I chat to retired policemen and soldiers and they all seem agreed that this will end up with the army fighting street to street in places like Bolton and Bradford. Perhaps they just lack a sense of humour.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    This so-called excellent article just seems to say that true Britishness is being able to joke about the death of a relative. If that is true then it doesn't say much about the British.

Also it blames Hopkins for not writing about Sandy Hook. She, like most of us, has probably never heard of Sandy Hook.

A Serbian once told me that British reserve and understatement was just cowardice. I think he meant we were just frightened to accept that we are in a war with Islam.

I chat to retired policemen and soldiers and they all seem agreed that this will end up with the army fighting street to street in places like Bolton and Bradford. Perhaps they just lack a sense of humour.
    You have never heard of Sandy Hook?

Most people haven't heard of Serbia.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    You have never heard of Sandy Hook?
    I remember it now I've looked it up. Why should Hopkins write about it? It happened 5 years ago. Should she also mention The Rape of Nanking or whatever? What a stupid thing for this Guardian journalist to write. I don't know who is more idiotic - the Guardian journalist or those on here who praise her.

I know a lot of retired Policeman and not one has ever come up with such a ridiculous theory about fighting street to street in Bradford and Bolton.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I know a lot of retired Policeman and not one has ever come up with such a ridiculous theory about fighting street to street in Bradford and Bolton.
    Judging by your Snowflake persona on here I would guess they don't want to tell you what they really think.

It doesn't sound dissimilar to Enoch Powell's 'Rivers of Blood' speech 50 years ago. That didn't seem to happen, did it?

Judging by your Snowflake persona on here I would guess they don't want to tell you what they really think.
    Youll be calling me a libtard next.
    Always have the Fox news cliche directory close to you fella when writing your posts eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    “One day I will say something that takes it so far over the line I will have to go and I accept that too. I think that is part of the condition of living your life on the line.” Living your life on the line … I do like how Katie makes “being a twat on the radio” sound like fighting in ’Nam.

Great line

You keep banging your head on the wall buster.

The American phrase "Shouting fire in a crowded theater" springs to mind with some of these shock-jock types i.e. causing unnecessary panic in the public domain.

Perhaps with her severance pay she can pay for some plastic surgery the ugly minge

Utter bollocks

I've read some bollocks in my time but Jesus this is pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Youll be calling me a libtard next.
    Always have the Fox news cliche directory close to you fella when writing your posts eh?
    I don't watch Fox news and nobody I talk to would have heard of it. There are 23,000 Muslim extremists on the watch list. In army terms that is more than a division. They could hold or take any city they want with that many soldiers. It will all kick off when they declare no go zones and Muslim criminals or terrorists use these no go areas as a base.

We have already had no go zones with much smaller groups. In the 1980s parts of Notting Hill were off limits to the police and today there are traveller sites where the police will not enter.

The only way to enter Muslim no go areas will be with the army.

I don't watch Fox news and nobody I talk to would have heard of it. There are 23,000 Muslim extremists on the watch list. In army terms that is more than a division. They could hold or take any city they want with that many soldiers. It will all kick off when they declare no go zones and Muslim criminals or terrorists use these no go areas as a base.

We have already had no go zones with much smaller groups. In the 1980s parts of Notting Hill were off limits to the police and today there are traveller sites where the police will not enter.

What are they waiting for?

Are you Tommy Robinson/Stephen Yaxley Lennon or Paul Golding?

Build yourself a bunker butt and best give your family cyanide pills for when it goes tits up.

Have we got a doctor/psychiatrist on the board, not a Muslim one obviously?

There are 23,000 Muslim extremists on the watch list.
    I've seen all the usual right wing outlets reporting this. All of them say the information comes from a Whitehall source. Needless to say I'm sceptical of this until I see names and proof, not just a "Whitehall source".

Banned

I was talking to someone from the valleys recently he said the last time he came to Cardiff was to swim in the Empire pool.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Are you Tommy Robinson/Stephen Yaxley Lennon or Paul Golding?

Build yourself a bunker butt and best give your family cyanide pills for when it goes tits up.

Have we got a doctor/psychiatrist on the board, not a Muslim one obviously?
    I have only heard of one of those names and I am not even sure what he stands for. You are trying to put me in the wrong box. I am just an old fashioned 1960s Labour voter and I still prefer Corbyn to the other candidates but that doesn't stop me from seeing how things are going. I suppose you are a teenager so you must know everything already.

FAO: Dai Vin

Teenager? Behave.

Right answer this honestly. Do you think Britain will descend into open warfare between Muslims and non Muslims? That's what you're stating.

As you were.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Excellent article.
    Brilliant.