+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Good Luck for the Champions League Final, Cardiff...

Good Luck for the Champions League Final, Cardiff...

Just reading the programme of events that has been put together to celebrate Cardiff hosting this mega global event makes me sick that I'm away from my home town for another great occasion:-

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-o...-free-13097682

Proud that the world's attention will focus on Cardiff and Wales once again and all those involved should be applauded for their efforts and cooperation over the past couple of years to make this memorable for fans and the Welsh public. I know from experience what's involved in terms of financing, partnerships, entertainment, security and so on.

We know that security will have been top priority from day one but just pray to God that everything goes well and everyone leaves safely with the right memories of a great event and a great final.

Re: Good Luck for the Champions League Final, Cardiff...

yeah looking forward to it too . my lads 5 a side team have won to the final which was run by the welsh fa to be played on the saturday in the afternoon before the final to be played on the floating pitch so looking forward to that . they have won tickets to the final too .

looks like cardiff council , welsh fa and uefa has pulled out all the stops for this event