+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Danny Murphy

Re: Danny Murphy

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    How's it touchy? I responded to you in the same way you responded to me?

I suggest you watch the phase of play again Ramsey is caught out of position, is further up the field than Xhaka and even many though he manages to get himself back goal side, he never gets back in position and couldn't get anywhere near the ball as the passed it around him. Cross. Goal.

Overall Ramsey played well, but as per usual on here the rose team tinted specs are out when it comes to Ramsey.

Probably the same plums singing his name when he scored against us in our Prem season.
    You seem to have some anger issues. You are welcome to your opinion but unfortunately on this occasion it is incorrect. Have you tried breathing deeply or taking vitamin D3?? Danny Murphy was AWFUL today, accept it and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Watcliff View Post
    You seem to have some anger issues. You are welcome to your opinion but unfortunately on this occasion it is incorrect. Have you tried breathing deeply or taking vitamin D3?? Danny Murphy was AWFUL today, accept it and move on.
    Don't worry about me Saddles, you keep hiding behind your keyboard you gypsy fearing , earring wearing, clown.

Banned

You can see why **** and MM banned him. When he is proven wrong he gets all abusive, sad really.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    You can see why **** and MM banned him. When he is proven wrong he gets all abusive, sad really.
    You'll have to get up earlier tomorrow Mate.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    No educating window lickers sorry
    I dont wish to indulge in any petty internet squabblingp sir.

My post above aside, them days are over.

Just here to talk football.

Let's be honest, anyone with a decent grasp of football can usually find fault with a co-commentator/summeriser. There's always the potential for saying the obvious, suggesting something that is immediately proved wrong etc.

Sometimes I wonder what some people expect from the summeriser when they have a sentence or two in between lots of commentary.

What an awful tv commentator/summariser - AWFUL.
    Is this tit on a wind up tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I dont wish to indulge in any petty internet squabblingp sir.

My post above aside, them days are over.

Just here to talk football.
    All good intentions out of the window after a few beers, Mark. I'm sure you can relate.

I presume he was the commentor on BBC today , I wasn't sure I felt his judgement on the game were fairly accurate, certainly more professional and informative than the BT sports team.