+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: WTF....Warnock to Sunderland...?

WTF....Warnock to Sunderland...?

Re: WTF....Warnock to Sunderland...?

Article goes on to say it's unlikely he'd want to leave.

Depends on how much he really wants that final promotion chance I guess. He'll have a better chance there for sure

Warnock is not even close to being the favourite for the Sunderland job. The best price I can find is 20/1 & there are lot's of others ahead of him in the betting

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiw-Blue View Post
    Depends on how much he really wants that final promotion chance I guess. He'll have a better chance there for sure
    I've got a feeling Sunderland will do a Villa and struggle in the Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    I've had a look at their squad and there's about 2/3 players there I'd take at Cardiff

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    With Warnock in charge?

I think for NW there is also the issue of being close to Cornwall to take into account. Not sure how much this would factor into his thinking, but if it's not a deal breaker then I think he'd find it hard to turn down Sunderland if he's serious about wanting one more promotion

This report is great news for us and NW. Gives him more leverage go get more money out of VT.