+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adam Brown

Blue in the Face

Re: Adam Brown

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Why is a poll required when the answer for any red-blooded male is a definite yes?

What comes first - the definite yes? Or the red-blooded male?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiw-Blue View Post

He's been in Spain 1 year so around the time of the referendum. Didn't take long to jump ship
    Does he realise his ilk won?? He could have stayed......oh but then they was the love for real calling wasn't there, didn't Ronaldo say that a few years ago also....

I can't get my head around how you could just drop your team and then support another. I live by QPR and Chelsea have done for 30 years but could never support them.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I can't get my head around how you could just drop your team and then support another. I live by QPR and Chelsea have done for 30 years but could never support them.
    ^^^
    When I lived in Leyton for a few years, I went to a few games (They were championship level, I saw them lose 3-0 to Newcastle and 7-3 (!!) to Chelsea, but I couldn't get interested in them.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    And now follows a club, not run by a dictator, but a country's government? 2 peas in a pod
    Over 500km away from where he is actually living!

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Gringo, the Kunt is nothing more than a media whore, always has been, always will be. He probably contacted them to do the story.

I don't know what's the biggest porkie. That he hasn't missed a Madrid match for 4 years or that he was a Cardiff City season ticket holder for 13 years!!!!

I went to school with him he supported Everton and was a big Merthyr fan.

Seriously deluded

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I don't know what's the biggest porkie. That he hasn't missed a Madrid match for 4 years or that he was a Cardiff City season ticket holder for 13 years!!!!

I went to school with him he supported Everton and was a big Merthyr fan.

Seriously deluded

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    Once you have been a proper fan of a team, it's not possible to drop them and just support another team unless:
    A) you are under 12 years old
    B) you are a cnut

Fair enough you can stop following a club for a multitude of reasons, but start supporting another??

He must be in his element the weird big nose prick

IMG_1837.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    He must be in his element the weird big nose prick

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    It's the most positive story media Wales in its different forms have ever done on him and he still comes across as being a dick.

I'd like to know how many times he's been to the Bernabeu?

Gringo, Browney is very aware of Real's history with Franco. It ties in with his politics!
    I saw Nottingham Forest play there!

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    How is this even news? Expat for all of 1 year flys home for a sporting event. Wow.
    And £600? WTF? Who cares? There are literally tens of thousands of people in the stadium right now that spend more than that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    And £600? WTF? Who cares? There are literally tens of thousands of people in the stadium right now that spend more than that.
    Gringo, Hartley and Stants bro