+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Club shop sale?

Club shop sale?

Does anyone know if theres any replica shirts left or anything decent? Thanks

Re: Club shop sale?

I went down on Friday and there was quite a bit left and not just your usual 3xl either. Worth a trip i reckon unless it was busy yesterday

I went first thing yesterday and there was plenty left for adults. Not so much in kids sizes.

I'll pop in tomorrow for a look thanks

Popped into the club shop for the first time in years and was suprised by the limited amount of merchandise on offer. The place looks bare and empty or was i expecting to much

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Popped into the club shop for the first time in years and was suprised by the limited amount of merchandise on offer. The place looks bare and empty or was i expecting to much
    You were expecting too much.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    I went down the other week hoping to pick up a few things prior to going on holiday, dreadful, Billy the Badge has more variety of stock!!!!!