+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FBI 'warned MI5 in January that the Manchester bomber was planning terror attack in UK'

Re: FBI 'warned MI5 in January that the Manchester bomber was planning terror attack in UK'

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    My last whatsapp message reads "I suppose"
    Ya terrorist!!

Mine's "I want to know if bargain buckets are actually 6.99"

Re: FBI 'warned MI5 in January that the Manchester bomber was planning terror attack in UK'

The stigma over ethnic profiling has got a lot to do with investigating islamic radicals. Unless its changed, a seventy year old, grey haired, white grandmother has to be treated with the same degree of scrutiny as a twenty year old Asian Muslim, upon entry into the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack View Post
    The stigma over ethnic profiling has got a lot to do with investigating islamic radicals. Unless its changed, a seventy year old, grey haired, white grandmother has to be treated with the same degree of scrutiny as a twenty year old Asian Muslim, upon entry into the UK.
    Whenever i come through customs it is always black/asians/eastern Europeans getting pulled up, never a grey haired old lady. Same on the streets and same for random traffic stops. Or you've witnessed something different?

Known fighters returning from a civil war should defiantly be fully profiled but i guess the side he was fighting with, the guns and training he received meant he was okay and not deemed a risk. All those boys fighting against ISIS for the Kurds don't come and go as they please

This is a massive **** up by the security and intelligence services, they'll be fingers pointed and gnashing of teeth but when it blows over they dropped the ball.