Apparently, our strong and stable leader didn't utter those words once last night, but I think that only shows the pre programmed nature of the whole Conservative campaign. The fact that said campaign has had to be "relaunched" says so much about how a Government which can offer very little new or different has struggled in the last few weeks and now they are back to banging on about how only they can be trusted over Brexit and slagging Corbyn off whenever they can.

I read somewhere this morning that Corbyn and Labour are having a good campaign, but are they really? I think I've mentioned before on here that something I learned from being such a big fan of the West Wing was that it's no bad thing to go into a campaign or leader's debate with very low expectations about the man/woman in charge of your party because, unless they prove to be a total idiot, people will start thinking "you know, so and so isn't as bad as I thought they were" - I reckon that's happened with Labour and it's leader in the last few weeks.

During that same period, our strong and stable leader has been doing something similar but in reverse - I thought she was dull, uninspiring and robotic (again!) last night, but, by the end, I was thinking "that's probably as good as I've seen her since the election was called".