+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: British & Irish Lions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: British & Irish Lions

Quote Originally Posted by Silures View Post
    I honestly think the lion's will win the first test. People saying they will get whitewashed by big margins in each game, I think are gonna be shocked. The first 2 tests will be close. The last one, the all blacks might run away with it, if they are 2-0 up, because of lion's fatigue after a long tour, but the first 2 tests will be close..... and if it's 1-1 going into the final test, it will give the lion a second wind. They have to stop bauden Barrett. If they can stop him, then the lion's can win this series
    There's also the chance of complacency from the All Blacks after seeing the Lions' shaky start.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    There's also the chance of complacency from the All Blacks after seeing the Lions' shaky start.
    I can't see that happening.

Owen Farrell is out injured for the Maori game.

It seems to me the Brits play with emotion, odd flash of brilliance , some discipline ,but errors, the all blacks play with flair , composure total discipline with very few errors.

I'm no big rugby follower just a sporting observation.

I do think a lions team would beat any of our home nations ,France ,and perhaps South Africa and Aussie in tight games .