+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Anyone dieting

Re: Anyone dieting

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Cut out alcohol and exercise. I've never dieted as I don't need to but know that I lose weight especially after getting up off my backside.
    Good advice.
    I've cut out exercise and will now walk slowly to the wine shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Cut out alcohol and exercise. I've never dieted as I don't need to but know that I lose weight especially after getting up off my backside.
    Great work Mrs R. Just in time for Christmas, when you can pile it all back on again.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Wow.
    Good on you.
    Merry Christmas
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    It's why I'll never diet successfully, I like the freedom of eating what I want when I want.

And congratulations and that, brilliant for someone to achieve that.
    Thanks, I'm not really interested in food now, taking the oil suits me.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Great work Mrs R. Just in time for Christmas, when you can pile it all back on again.
    I would struggle to put 6 stone back on in one day, I might treat myself to some coffee creams though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I reached 84lbs (6 stone) off today just saying.
    Well done Mrs!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Well done Mrs!
    Thanks.

Thanks.
    Nice one. Reckon that's hard to do . Impressive. Good stuff.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    Nice one. Reckon that's hard to do . Impressive. Good stuff.
    Cheers, it's not been too bad, I've been very motivated.

Cheers, it's not been too bad, I've been very motivated.
    Still takes doing though motivated or not. Fair play to you.

I am back on " healthy eating " i put on around 1 stone over the summer though it was my own fault, i thought 5 weeks surfing and messing about down in cornwall would mean i could eat what i liked ( BBQ a fair bit ) , ice creams, fudge and drink cider, of course i was in the sea for a good number of hours every day

then the summer ended and i didnt lose it, infact i continued to pile the Lbs on

5 weeks ago i felt like life was hard work, work was a struggle, i weighed myself, i had put on just under 2 stone since the start of the school summer holidays, shocking really

anyways 5 weeks of healthy eating, i have lost 1 stone 1 lb, feel alot better for it

funny how i struggle to stay at 16 stone, but its easy to whack it on, 18 stone was the heaviest i have ever been

not really dieting, just not eating crap, my mrs made some christmas style cup cakes for Brownies last week, normally i would have eaten a few cakes before they left the house, then a few at night, i had one cake, it all about will power

You need to put in less than you use, its fairly simple when put like that

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I am back on " healthy eating " i put on around 1 stone over the summer though it was my own fault, i thought 5 weeks surfing and messing about down in cornwall would mean i could eat what i liked ( BBQ a fair bit ) , ice creams, fudge and drink cider, of course i was in the sea for a good number of hours every day

then the summer ended and i didnt lose it, infact i continued to pile the Lbs on

5 weeks ago i felt like life was hard work, work was a struggle, i weighed myself, i had put on just under 2 stone since the start of the school summer holidays, shocking really

anyways 5 weeks of healthy eating, i have lost 1 stone 1 lb, feel alot better for it

funny how i struggle to stay at 16 stone, but its easy to whack it on, 18 stone was the heaviest i have ever been

not really dieting, just not eating crap, my mrs made some christmas style cup cakes for Brownies last week, normally i would have eaten a few cakes before they left the house, then a few at night, i had one cake, it all about will power

You need to put in less than you use, its fairly simple when put like that
    Some people just can't have one that's the trouble, I'm a bit of an all or nothing kind of person, I'd rather avoid having something I really like because I know it will make me want another one, got to get to know your own downfalls, I'd rather avoid food all together tbh, it would be much easier.