+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone dieting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Anyone dieting

Quote Originally Posted by BlueToujours View Post
    The problem I found with dieting is the discipline of the day in/day out routine and generally I found dieting pretty boring so tended to give up after a week or two. Then, via a link on this site(amazing what you can find on a football website!!) I discovered The Fast Diet otherwise known as the 5/2 Diet. This involves eating a max 600 calories on two days(500 for women) and then you can eat normally for the other 5 days.

All I can say is that it works for me and I have been doing it for around 4 years with the odd break for holidays and Christmas etc.

It also has health benefits as it was first developed for women with cancer and for people with diabetes. I found that my allergic asthma has improved to the extent where I rarely now use my inhaler.

https://thefastdiet.co.uk/how-many-c...-non-fast-day/
    Developed for women with cancer? By that stage it is too late! Changing diet may prevent cancer, it won't cure it.

A balanced diet, fruit, veg, lean meat, fish. Exercise. It's really as simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Developed for women with cancer? By that stage it is too late! Changing diet may prevent cancer, it won't cure it.

A balanced diet, fruit, veg, lean meat, fish. Exercise. It's really as simple as that.
    So all people who have cancer die do they?

Where did I say they did? What I am saying is that, once diagnosed with cancer, diet has no impact.

Yes, they do.

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    Yes, they do.
    All people die eventually.
    Therefore all people with cancer will eventually die. But not necessarily FROM cancer.