+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone dieting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Anyone dieting

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Little update as it's weigh day: lost 46lbs now

If you still have any doubts about coconut oil remember saturated fats have been wrongly demonised for decades..

How the Sugar Industry Shifted Blame to Fat
    https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/13/w...me-to-fat.html

50 Years Ago, Sugar Industry Quietly Paid Scientists To Point Blame At Fat
    http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...t-blame-at-fat

How the Sugar Lobby Skewed Health Research
    http://time.com/4485710/sugar-indust...ease-research/
    Well done.

How much oil do you take a day? Looks interesting. Also where do you buy it?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Well done.

How much oil do you take a day? Looks interesting. Also where do you buy it?
    Thanks, I take 2 desert spoons full in the morning with my cuppa and a banana usually, I noticed a difference in the first couple of days, I definitely don't have hunger pangs throughout the day like I used to have, before I would have a weetabix and be hungry an hour later.

Most places sell it now, most of the supermarkets do their own brand, Morrisons is £3 for a 300ml jar, whichever one you get make sure it's 100% raw organic, virgin or extra virgin, cold pressed, some are not and they are processed with chemicals, I would avoid the Ktc one for that reason.

Those links on the first page have loads of info on it, even if you are not dieting it's good for loads of other things.

Quote Originally Posted by The Alien View Post
    Well done Mrs R.
    Now go and award yourself with one of those wonderful sausage rolls you make
    They were from Greggs, plus I don't eat meat, but thanks.

Thanks, I take 2 desert spoons full in the morning with my cuppa and a banana usually, I noticed a difference in the first couple of days, I definitely don't have hunger pangs throughout the day like I used to have, before I would have a weetabix and be hungry an hour later.

Most places sell it now, most of the supermarkets do their own brand, Morrisons is £3 for a 300ml jar, whichever one you get make sure it's 100% raw organic, virgin or extra virgin, cold pressed, some are not and they are processed with chemicals, I would avoid the Ktc one for that reason.

Those links on the first page have loads of info on it, even if you are not dieting it's good for loads of other things.

My Mrs asked if it jelly like or liquid ? (daft cow won't believe me )

She also asked for you to put a picture up of it (I can't be arsed, she's only 7 stone soaking wet )

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    My Mrs asked if it jelly like or liquid ? (daft cow won't believe me )

She also asked for you to put a picture up of it (I can't be arsed, she's only 7 stone soaking wet )
    Something like this, I've had this one
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pipkin-100..._jLxAD3Q6TOM2A

There are loads of different brands
    http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/sho...t/coconut-oil/

It's solid (but melts on a warm day), it looks like lard

Lots of people make energy balls with it but I haven't tried them yet.

I'm sticking close to a Keto diet, one day on a weekend beer excluded, so I've been taking coconut oil and a tsp of butter in black coffee first thing - It seriously takes away any hunger pangs all day.

I am back on " healthy eating " i put on around 1 stone over the summer though it was my own fault, i thought 5 weeks surfing and messing about down in cornwall would mean i could eat what i liked ( BBQ a fair bit ) , ice creams, fudge and drink cider, of course i was in the sea for a good number of hours every day

then the summer ended and i didnt lose it, infact i continued to pile the Lbs on

5 weeks ago i felt like life was hard work, work was a struggle, i weighed myself, i had put on just under 2 stone since the start of the school summer holidays, shocking really

anyways 5 weeks of healthy eating, i have lost 1 stone 1 lb, feel alot better for it

funny how i struggle to stay at 16 stone, but its easy to whack it on, 18 stone was the heaviest i have ever been

not really dieting, just not eating crap, my mrs made some christmas style cup cakes for Brownies last week, normally i would have eaten a few cakes before they left the house, then a few at night, i had one cake, it all about will power

You need to put in less than you use, its fairly simple when put like that

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I am back on " healthy eating " i put on around 1 stone over the summer though it was my own fault, i thought 5 weeks surfing and messing about down in cornwall would mean i could eat what i liked ( BBQ a fair bit ) , ice creams, fudge and drink cider, of course i was in the sea for a good number of hours every day

then the summer ended and i didnt lose it, infact i continued to pile the Lbs on

5 weeks ago i felt like life was hard work, work was a struggle, i weighed myself, i had put on just under 2 stone since the start of the school summer holidays, shocking really

anyways 5 weeks of healthy eating, i have lost 1 stone 1 lb, feel alot better for it

funny how i struggle to stay at 16 stone, but its easy to whack it on, 18 stone was the heaviest i have ever been

not really dieting, just not eating crap, my mrs made some christmas style cup cakes for Brownies last week, normally i would have eaten a few cakes before they left the house, then a few at night, i had one cake, it all about will power

You need to put in less than you use, its fairly simple when put like that
    Some people just can't have one that's the trouble, I'm a bit of an all or nothing kind of person, I'd rather avoid having something I really like because I know it will make me want another one, got to get to know your own downfalls, I'd rather avoid food all together tbh, it would be much easier.