+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ramones cafe

Ramones cafe

Hi all, thinking about having an early breakfast in this establishment, mainly because it's close to where I need to be in the morning, it's open early enough and it seems to be well recommended.

Anyone care to endorse it (or otherwise)? Thanks

Re: Ramones cafe

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Hi all, thinking about having an early breakfast in this establishment, mainly because it's close to where I need to be in the morning, it's open early enough and it seems to be well recommended.

Eaten here a couple of times, breakfast was great!

Hey oh, let's go ...

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Hey oh, let's go ...
    Good place to go if you wanna be sedated

Ramones cafe?? I thought this was going to be a fred about a local cafe dedicated to Da Brudders. Surely the finest band to have come out of the 1970s punk rock movement.

Do you mean Ramons in Salisbury Road? If so, can vouch that they are still doing great grub at good prices. The place hasn't half gone to look a bit upmarket since it was done out though.

There's a fantastic second Ramones in the Selco warehouse on Ty Glas industrial estate.

Ramones belly buster could feed an African family.