+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: After Tomorrow

After Tomorrow

Will Real Madrid be the only non British side to have played at the 3 Cardiff stadiums? Ninian Park, CCS & Westgate Street.( couldn't be arsed going through all its names)

Re: After Tomorrow

Their second home tbh.

2nd European club game at the stadium in town. Anyone remember the other? I think it's the 2nd tomorrow, can't think of any others.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    2nd European club game at the stadium in town. Anyone remember the other? I think it's the 2nd tomorrow, can't think of any others.
    Cardiff Blues v Gloucester in the Heineken Cup in 2009

Will Real Madrid be the only non British side to have played at the 3 Cardiff stadiums? Ninian Park, CCS & Westgate Street.( couldn't be arsed going through all its names)
    Well done! Don't think anyone else would come up with that one.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Cardiff Blues v Gloucester in the Heineken Cup in 2009
    They also played Leicester there in 2006 I think it was - pretty sure it's the last time I attended a Blues game.

There was also that Semi Final with Leicester a few years later when they lost a sudden death shoot out.

TNS v Man City UEFA cup August 2003?

Well done sweetFA. I obviously didn't count rugby club games, not on my radar, totally irrelevant anyway, not a 'whole' Europe competition.

Well done sweetFA. I obviously didn't count rugby club games, not on my radar, totally irrelevant anyway, not a 'whole' Europe competition.
    Being picky here, but while they've got lots of foreign players, Man City are hardly non-British.

Must be a few international sides?