+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Christiano Ronaldo

Christiano Ronaldo

Without any shadow of doubt, the best player in the world by far.

Re: Christiano Ronaldo

Quote Originally Posted by Watcliff View Post
    Wrong.

Great player but a right tart.

Changed his game and he's lethal as a poacher now. He scores braces and hat tricks in games you wouldn't even know he was playing he's so quiet.

Still not as good as Messi for me.

Surprised he played tonight given that the vain drama queen had a big squeezable zit on his neck.

Jealousy is a terrible thing

Very overrated.

He's no Luca Modric.

Jealousy is a terrible thing
    As is a poor education.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    As is a poor education.

still touching kids bums ****face?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Surprised he played tonight given that the vain drama queen had a big squeezable zit on his neck.
    Ha we saw that and commented, big old boil that was

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post

He is by far the best athlete, and by that I mean his body has not broken down and he has thusly been able to break so many records.

Without any shadow of doubt, along with Lionel Messi, the best players in the world by far.
    FYP

He's a sublime talent and I think he's the best , plays anywhere in the forward line as well as anyone. A frigtenning talent .

A fantastic player, definitely one of the best ever to grace the game. But Messi is still the winner for me.

One of Real's nutrition staff will get sacked because of that zit.

Mind you one of the things I miss as an older person is squeezing a good old spot.

Ping !!!!!!!! Yellow puss on the bathroom mirror.

Fantastic player, I'd agree he's probably the best in the world right now. It will be interesting to see how history remembers him, but for me, he's up there with Pele, Maradonna, Best and Cruyff

Granted he is an amazing player but I just can't stand the ****

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Granted he is an amazing player but I just can't stand the ****
    Yes he's not easy to like.

I used to like the other fella Messi, not after the smelly tax thing though .

Few things I would add to the Messi v Ronaldo debate :
    Has made Messi delivered as much for Argentina as Ronaldo has for Portugal.

You could argue that Messi had/has a better opportunity to shine playing alongside better internationals than the Portuguese. ??

Would Messi do what Ronaldo did in the premiership??

Which one will shatter the goals, scoring charts at the end of their career .

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Fantastic player, I'd agree he's probably the best in the world right now. It will be interesting to see how history remembers him, but for me, he's up there with Pele, Maradonna, Best and Cruyff
    Him and Messi are both "up there" but neither will be remembered as the best ever in my opinion. Maradonna still out does all comers

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yes he's not easy to like.

I used to like the other fella Messi, not after the smelly tax thing though .

Few things I would add to the Messi v Ronaldo debate :
    Has made Messi delivered as much for Argentina as Ronaldo has for Portugal.

You could argue that Messi had/has a better opportunity to shine playing alongside better internationals than the Portuguese. ??

Would Messi do what Ronaldo did in the premiership??

Which one will shatter the goals, scoring charts at the end of their career .

I don't get the premier league argument one bit. If you really think Messi would struggle against the likes of Ryan Shawcross i think you need your head testing.

I have watched Barcelona every game this season and i promise ypu that they have been dreadful.

He has single handedly got them to within one game of winning the league and winning the copa del rey.

Neymar has been awful for the majority of games and he had one good 10 minute performance vs PSG and everyone was saying he has surpassed Messi!

Suarez hasn't had his best season but Messi has consistently dug Barca out of the shit.

Ronaldo hasn't been great for large parts of the season but delivered in the the business end of the champions league and i can't argue with that.

Ronaldo will possibly be the better goal scorer/poacher but there is far more to Messi's game than this.

He is probably the only player who could replace Xavi at Barca but then you need him as 4,6 and 10 and winger!

His record for Argentina is under estimated.

Let's remember that Ronaldo played no part bar cheerleader in Portugal beating France last year.