Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
At no stage in my reply did I label you as a person. I looked at your argument and disagreed politely. You start off your reply with a label, having already labelled detractors as snowflakes. Then you state an opinion as fact. If Islam is a "death cult" I wonder why their 1.3bn followers have not killed billions.

The religion is 1500 years old, surely they should have conquered the world by now?

You then conclude with a question that is purely hypothetical. Which countries are Islamic States?

Your last paragraph is pure conjecture. You claim people are being suppressed to say what they really mean for fear of being labelled Islamaphobes. Maybe you assume your thoughts are held by many who don't share your courage. It's a bit arrogant.
Islam ticks all the death cult boxes – e.g. not being able to get out of it alive (death for apostasy), seeing others outside the cult as hostile (Islamaphobia), isolation from non-members (Sharia Law), a better life after death ( 72 virgins), aggression against non-cult members (punish the unbelievers), not seeing non-cult members as equals (rapes and abuses in nearly every UK city), no criticism of cult allowed ( kill cartoonists), etc.

You say that after 1500 years they should have conquered the world. Perhaps you haven't noticed that is exactly what they have been trying to do and now there are few countries without a troublesome Muslim population.

Many don't share my view of Islam. I've already admitted that millions think Islam is “The Religion of Peace”. HG Wells wrote about these types in The Time Machine. He called them the Eloi – innocent and silly people who didn't realise they were being preyed upon by the Morlocks.