+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Incident at London Bridge

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Incident at London Bridge

Don't forget the Muslims who were shot by the police were victims as well. If it wasn't for the racist Islamophobia stirred up by the Brexiteers and the UK Independence Party this would not have happened. If I was a Muslim and people where going around saying my religion was not "The Religion of Peace" then that would drive anyone to kill people. There are millions of Muslims in this country and only a few of them are angry enough to go out on the streets killing people in rage attacks. The other Muslims who sit at home cowering in fear of attacks on their homes and mosques by Brexiteers and UKIP racists are the real victims.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    Don't forget the Muslims who were shot by the police were victims as well. If it wasn't for the racist Islamophobia stirred up by the Brexiteers and the UK Independence Party this would not have happened. If I was a Muslim and people where going around saying my religion was not "The Religion of Peace" then that would drive anyone to kill people. There are millions of Muslims in this country and only a few of them are angry enough to go out on the streets killing people in rage attacks. The other Muslims who sit at home cowering in fear of attacks on their homes and mosques by Brexiteers and UKIP racists are the real victims.
    Sorry, but you are completely wrong. The 3 terrorists who were shot weren't victims but perpetrators of this atrocity. Fortunately the majority of muslims condemn this kind of thing. May the 3 terrorists shot dead rot in hell.
    A shocking end to a wonderful day.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Sorry, but you are completely wrong. The 3 terrorists who were shot weren't victims but perpetrators of this atrocity. Fortunately the majority of muslims condemn this kind of thing. May the 3 terrorists shot dead rot in hell.
    A shocking end to a wonderful day.
    David Vincent is on the windup.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    David Vincent is sick to be on a wind-up over this atrocity.
    It's just been announced that there are 7 confirmed fatalities (plus the three scumbags)

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    He's obviously got very good taste.

What does it take for people to change their beliefs? If there was a Muslim terror attack every single day there would still be millions of SJWs, Snowflakes, “Liberals”, Nitwits (call them what you want) who would still call you an evil racist if you said Islam is not “The Religion of Peace”. There are million of delusional nutters – and I'm not taking about Muslims now – who continue to believe obvious falsehoods despite all evidence to the contrary.

Ask yourself what evidence would it take for you to admit that Islam is not “The Religion of Peace”.

What I posted above was not a wind up. It was what millions of people believe about last night's attack.

What does it take for people to change their beliefs? If there was a Muslim terror attack every single day there would still be millions of SJWs, Snowflakes, “Liberals”, Nitwits (call them what you want) who would still call you an evil racist if you said Islam is not “The Religion of Peace”. There are million of delusional nutters – and I'm not taking about Muslims now – who continue to believe obvious falsehoods despite all evidence to the contrary.

Ask yourself what evidence would it take for you to admit that Islam is not “The Religion of Peace”.

your a ****

What I posted above was not a wind up. It was what millions of people believe about last night's attack.

You are falling into the trap of condemning a religion based on the actions of a few. I wouldn't call you an evil racist for suggesting Islam is not "The Religion of Peace" but I would point you towards the hundreds of millions of Muslims who are not Jihadists. I would also point out to you the numbers of Muslims who have fallen victim to Jihadists, executioners and the like.

Once people believe in something, they can be manipulated to do whatever you want them to do. Religion is very much like patriotism.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    You are falling into the trap of condemning a religion based on the actions of a few. I wouldn't call you an evil racist for suggesting Islam is not "The Religion of Peace" but I would point you towards the hundreds of millions of Muslims who are not Jihadists. I would also point out to you the numbers of Muslims who have fallen victim to Jihadists, executioners and the like.

Once people believe in something, they can be manipulated to do whatever you want them to do. Religion is very much like patriotism.
    If David Vincent was demanding that we stop saying that violent Islamist jihadis should no longer be described as 'The Perverted Death Cult of Peace' I would agree with him. But he doesn't, and he's not alone. He chooses to label 1.3 billion people with a tag that belongs to a relatively small minority who prey mostly on their co-religionists.

I would prefer to live in a rational, scientific, secular world - and leave all the fairy tales and fantasies in the history books. But until or unless that change happens we all have a responsibility to resist racist, islamophobic, and anti-semitic slurs on the majority of our neighbours.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post

I see the "bring out the candles" crowd are out in force on this thread. Listen, everything we know about Islam tells us it is a death cult. They will not stop killing and dying for their cult until we are all converted or subjugated. The sad thing is that it is too late to do anything about it. It is downhill all the way now. The only question is when do we become an Islamic state.

Most people in this country are terrified to tell the truth in case they are condemned as Islamaphobes, in other words bad people. Even the truth can't help us. The global elite decided our fate decades ago.

What a load of bollux

you stupid **** is this a joke or something