+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Incident at London Bridge

Re: Incident at London Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    If David Vincent was demanding that we stop saying that violent Islamist jihadis should no longer be described as 'The Perverted Death Cult of Peace' I would agree with him. But he doesn't, and he's not alone. He chooses to label 1.3 billion people with a tag that belongs to a relatively small minority who prey mostly on their co-religionists.

I would prefer to live in a rational, scientific, secular world - and leave all the fairy tales and fantasies in the history books. But until or unless that change happens we all have a responsibility to resist racist, islamophobic, and anti-semitic slurs on the majority of our neighbours.
    Agree, but a small minority of 1.3 billion people is meaning that, there are hell of a lot of people willing to jump out of a mini bus and randomly stab to death or walk in to a concert hall, blow their self up and take out children all in the name of Allah. I would also like your idea of a rational, scientific, secular world, but, it just aint gonna happen in the near future based on history.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    At no stage in my reply did I label you as a person. I looked at your argument and disagreed politely. You start off your reply with a label, having already labelled detractors as snowflakes. Then you state an opinion as fact. If Islam is a "death cult" I wonder why their 1.3bn followers have not killed billions.

The religion is 1500 years old, surely they should have conquered the world by now?

You then conclude with a question that is purely hypothetical. Which countries are Islamic States?

Your last paragraph is pure conjecture. You claim people are being suppressed to say what they really mean for fear of being labelled Islamaphobes. Maybe you assume your thoughts are held by many who don't share your courage. It's a bit arrogant.
    Islam ticks all the death cult boxes – e.g. not being able to get out of it alive (death for apostasy), seeing others outside the cult as hostile (Islamaphobia), isolation from non-members (Sharia Law), a better life after death ( 72 virgins), aggression against non-cult members (punish the unbelievers), not seeing non-cult members as equals (rapes and abuses in nearly every UK city), no criticism of cult allowed ( kill cartoonists), etc.

You say that after 1500 years they should have conquered the world. Perhaps you haven't noticed that is exactly what they have been trying to do and now there are few countries without a troublesome Muslim population.

Many don't share my view of Islam. I've already admitted that millions think Islam is “The Religion of Peace”. HG Wells wrote about these types in The Time Machine. He called them the Eloi – innocent and silly people who didn't realise they were being preyed upon by the Morlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Something Blue View Post
    Let's change our foreign policy, it is designed to protect us by killing potential enemies in far flung lands. In effect, it's galvanising the radicalisation movement of British citizens against British citizens.

Isis have gone on record and in print to say that they hate us, and our foreign policy is secondary to their aim.
    Ffs, you believe everything that ISIS states.
    Your like the juvenile self centric clown Corbyn.
    Get this clear.
    Islamic extremists, between June 2015 and September 2016, attacked people's in 29 different countries on every habitable continent on the planet.
    Western foreign policy us not to blame for this. It's a smokescreen.
    Take away western interventions and you strengthen ISIS in the middle east, which then could move strongly into Turkey.
    If that happens, then what we have seen to date, will be like child's play.

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post
    Ffs, you believe everything that ISIS states.
    Your like the juvenile self centric clown Corbyn.
    Get this clear.
    Islamic extremists, between June 2015 and September 2016, attacked people's in 29 different countries on every habitable continent on the planet.
    Western foreign policy us not to blame for this. It's a smokescreen.
    Take away western interventions and you strengthen ISIS in the middle east, which then could move strongly into Turkey.
    If that happens, then what we have seen to date, will be like child's play.
    Have you seen images of the middle eastern towns when they are liberated? Often - due to the conflict which has at least two opposing parties - the town's are completely destroyed. I do not believe that turning Cardiff to rubble would have no impact on how people here felt towards those partially responsible - there would definitely be a strong emotional reaction and perhaps a greater interest in UKIP or more extreme right wing politics.

The way we leave these places must be improved.

Blair --> Cameron --> May --> Arms Trade --> Saudi Arabia --> Qatar --> Religion --> Wahhabism --> War --> Iraq --> Libya --> Syria --> Terror --> France --> UK --> Germany --> Belgium
    Qatar row: Six countries cut links with Doha

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-40155829

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Qatar row: Six countries cut links with Doha

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-40155829
    Qatar is the chosen boogy man it looks like.

They know the propaganda that iran are the worst influence is widely not believed now.

Trump will be involved in this won't he?. It can't be just a coincidence it has happened at the same time as his trip.

Major ramifications for 2022 world cup surely?. Probably not!.

Edit- aaah its on the politics forum I'll put it there.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Qatar is the chosen boogy man it looks like.

They know the propaganda that iran are the worst influence is widely not believed now.

Trump will be involved in this won't he?. It can't be just a coincidence it has happened at the same time as his trip.

Major ramifications for 2022 world cup surely?. Probably not!.

Edit- aaah its on the politics forum I'll put it there.
    This is what Theresa May refused to tell you in her schoolyard sermon on terror

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...-a7773011.html