+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Incident at London Bridge

Re: Incident at London Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Shooting the culprits won't bring back the victims and is morally wrong, as is any taking of life.

I think political leaders she attend the shot mens funerals, give condolences to their extended families and lay wreaths at the graves, just to show them we bear them no malice.

We have to talk to these people!!!!!!!

They should be taken alive where possible (if no threat to innocents or police)
    then handed over to MI5 (MI6 ?) where they can be tortured until they rat on their accomplices.

THEN shot.

International

[QUOTE=bobh;4747409]

They should be taken alive where possible (if no threat to innocents or police)
    then handed over to MI5 (MI6 ?) where they can be tortured until they rat on their accomplices.

THEN shot.[/QUOTE}}

hope your day gets better.

Shooting the culprits won't bring back the victims and is morally wrong, as is any taking of life.

I think political leaders she attend the shot mens funerals, give condolences to their extended families and lay wreaths at the graves, just to show them we bear them no malice.

This is not what should happen.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    This is not what should happen.

I am confused, which bit should not happen ?

The shooting of them, or the talking to them ?

I'm done with twitter today, some of the comments on there, mainly from Americans tbf, but jeez.

There was one clown who posted a video taken on his mobile, literally standing over a guy while he was being treated by paramedics, wtf is wrong with people?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I am confused, which bit should not happen ?

The shooting of them, or the talking to them ?
    Political leaders attending funerals and laying wreaths on their graves, I'm sorry I thought it would have been obvious.

I'm assuming we're talking about the terrorists.

Don't forget the Muslims who were shot by the police were victims as well. If it wasn't for the racist Islamophobia stirred up by the Brexiteers and the UK Independence Party this would not have happened. If I was a Muslim and people where going around saying my religion was not "The Religion of Peace" then that would drive anyone to kill people. There are millions of Muslims in this country and only a few of them are angry enough to go out on the streets killing people in rage attacks. The other Muslims who sit at home cowering in fear of attacks on their homes and mosques by Brexiteers and UKIP racists are the real victims.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    Don't forget the Muslims who were shot by the police were victims as well. If it wasn't for the racist Islamophobia stirred up by the Brexiteers and the UK Independence Party this would not have happened. If I was a Muslim and people where going around saying my religion was not "The Religion of Peace" then that would drive anyone to kill people. There are millions of Muslims in this country and only a few of them are angry enough to go out on the streets killing people in rage attacks. The other Muslims who sit at home cowering in fear of attacks on their homes and mosques by Brexiteers and UKIP racists are the real victims.
    Sorry, but you are completely wrong. The 3 terrorists who were shot weren't victims but perpetrators of this atrocity. Fortunately the majority of muslims condemn this kind of thing. May the 3 terrorists shot dead rot in hell.
    A shocking end to a wonderful day.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Sorry, but you are completely wrong. The 3 terrorists who were shot weren't victims but perpetrators of this atrocity. Fortunately the majority of muslims condemn this kind of thing. May the 3 terrorists shot dead rot in hell.
    A shocking end to a wonderful day.
    David Vincent is on the windup.

David Vincent is sick to be on a wind-up over this atrocity.
    It's just been announced that there are 7 confirmed fatalities (plus the three scumbags)

What a load of bollux

Fair play to the armed forces to respond and kill the suspects with in 8 minutes

you stupid **** is this a joke or something

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Fair play to the armed forces to respond and kill the suspects with in 8 minutes
    Not only brave but absolutely outstanding.

He's obviously got very good taste.

What does it take for people to change their beliefs? If there was a Muslim terror attack every single day there would still be millions of SJWs, Snowflakes, “Liberals”, Nitwits (call them what you want) who would still call you an evil racist if you said Islam is not “The Religion of Peace”. There are million of delusional nutters – and I'm not taking about Muslims now – who continue to believe obvious falsehoods despite all evidence to the contrary.

Ask yourself what evidence would it take for you to admit that Islam is not “The Religion of Peace”.

What I posted above was not a wind up. It was what millions of people believe about last night's attack.

What does it take for people to change their beliefs? If there was a Muslim terror attack every single day there would still be millions of SJWs, Snowflakes, “Liberals”, Nitwits (call them what you want) who would still call you an evil racist if you said Islam is not “The Religion of Peace”. There are million of delusional nutters – and I'm not taking about Muslims now – who continue to believe obvious falsehoods despite all evidence to the contrary.

Ask yourself what evidence would it take for you to admit that Islam is not “The Religion of Peace”.

your a ****

Yes, because dropping 1200 bombs in Iraq and Syria since 2004 killing 1 million innocent civilians has clearly worked hasn't it

Listening to a phone in on the radio about terrorism, and lots of callers saying deport the 23,000 suspects on the radar, but how do you deport people who were born here?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Why were nationals who left to fight for ISIS allowed to return? Are these attacks now happening because of that decision? I believe the Manchester bomber had just returned from Syria only a few days before carrying out the attack..

Very sad to see what's happened.
    They have human rights apparently

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Listening to a phone in on the radio about terrorism, and lots of callers saying deport the 23,000 suspects on the radar, but how do you deport people who were born here?
    Just put a bullet in each and every one of them

Wrong on all counts.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Can't imagine there'd be any repercussions to that.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Just so we're clear, just to be on the safe side, you'd kill 23,000 people that you suspected that might one day go out and kill someone?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Just so we're clear, just to be on the safe side, you'd kill 23,000 people that you suspected that might one day go out and kill someone?
    Yes