+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Teresa May "Enough is Enough"

Re: Teresa May "Enough is Enough"

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Get all Religious texts moved into the Fiction section in every book shop in the land.
    This is a good place to start, officially recognise ALL religion as an important but fictional man made part of our history, ban faith schools and have no religious education subjects in any schools. It can however be an option or module as part of history courses.

The fact that we have to be tolerant to intolerance beliefs even tho the vast majority of educated people now identify as atheist or agnostic is a bit of a joke.

It is no coincidence that the most peaceful societies on earth are the least religious, and considering a large proportion of terror is now home bred, hopefully we can help advance the growth of open minded and balanced youngsters that are currently coming through the system without poisoning their minds.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    It's sad reading the hatred towards MP's or governments , and policies on these incidents, and very little on the evil perpetrators of these atrocities
    You make a good point, and I'm certain that whoever had been in charge since the 2010 election would not have been able to stop these tragedies completely. But it irks me that the Tories are the ones who have held the ball and they're still using 'Labour couldn't keep us safe' as an election tool when it's clear as day that they can't either.

Close all mosques in Britain NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You make a good point, and I'm certain that whoever had been in charge since the 2010 election would not have been able to stop these tragedies completely. But it irks me that the Tories are the ones who have held the ball and they're still using 'Labour couldn't keep us safe' as an election tool when it's clear as day that they can't either.
    You can take this ideological hatred back to 1979 and Libya, I do worry how many innocent handshakes have taken place, and support for these revolutionary groups, all in the name of western or British hatred, to only end up where we are now.

Quote Originally Posted by Something Blue View Post
    Brilliant idea. Isis can kill him or her first. Dianne Abbot would be my choice.
    I think that it was remiss of the police not to have stopped those three Jihadi's to have a little chat to them first before shooting them.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Close all mosques in Britain NOW.
    We should have closed all the catholic churches in the 70s aswell.Prick.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Not sure where terrorists evolved from , but religion, not politics brought pain to many innocents.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Where as you used to have a Bobby on the beat of every street corner - you no longer need to do this. You can have a few coppers looking at banks of cameras and then sending the Police to that area if and when a problem occurs - isnt that a better way of doing things than just having a Policeman or woman wandering the streets ?
    So basically you think cutting visible policing is a good thing in order to save money ?

Not many takers for that idea I'm guessing.

The catholic religion does not require believers to kill non believers. The islamic religion requires followers to kill non believers.
    Do your homework sonny.

The catholic religion does not require believers to kill non believers. The islamic religion requires followers to kill non believers.
    Do your homework sonny.
    Do your homework prick the quran does not tell people to go out and kill innocent people,and do not call me sonny .

Do your homework sonny.
    Something of a surprise that Islam hasn't taken over the entire world in the past 2000 years, then, isn't it?

Do your homework prick the quran does not tell people to go out and kill innocent people,and do not call me sonny .
    Here you go Sonny
    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pa.../violence.aspx

Do your homework sonny.
    Here's my homework sonny:

Deuteronomy 17
    If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Deuteronomy 13:
    6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again. 12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.

Or Numbers 31, where God commands the Israelites to attack Midian and kill all the men, all the married women and all the male children but to keep the virgin females as the spoils of war and distribute them among the soldiers. The reason offered for that barbarism? Two Midianite women had allegedly “tempted” two Israelite men to worship other gods.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiffa View Post
    "Things can't carry on as they are"

Quite right Mrs May

New government needed

Don't vote Tory.
    She also said that things need to change. For once I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiffa View Post
    "Things can't carry on as they are"

Quite right Mrs May

New government needed

Don't vote Tory.
    Yes,it's all the Torys fault but don't worry, Corbyn will sort it.

Where as you used to have a Bobby on the beat of every street corner - you no longer need to do this. You can have a few coppers looking at banks of cameras and then sending the Police to that area if and when a problem occurs - isnt that a better way of doing things than just having a Policeman or woman wandering the streets ?
    Surely additional presence on the streets would help prevent all crime, not just terrorism? I.e. if you see a policeman a few streets away you're going to think twice about mugging someone

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-poli...to-kill-policy

Do your homework sonny.
    Deuteronomy 17
    If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    http://www.itv.com/news/2017-03-26/c...inster-attack/

Jeremy Corbyn on Peston On Sunday - 26 March 2017:

He supported the policy of shoot-to-kill "in a wholly defensive situation" but cautioned: "You've got to be careful you don't end up with what we had in Ireland in the 1980s."

We need tougher laws, far more cash for mi5 instead of trident. Monitor these wankers more, deport them straight away. Even now one of these latest ones had been reported I hear, several times by people who knew him. He could have been thrown out. Rotting away in our jails is way too good for these scumbags. The many good Moslems in this country need to help the mi5 in finding them first, they often seem to know that they have been turned. We are way to soft and too politically correct here, enough is enough hey.....

The Police had arrived on the scene and shot dead all 3 of those c unts within 8 minutes.
    In your world there would be lots of them walking the streets waiting for something to happen - rather than responding in force within minutes of it happening.

I'm not a politician nor a Policeman, but it seems the Police would rather have technology over feet on the beat, same goes for the armed forces as well. Would you rather men on the ground getting killed or a drone attack ? - I know where I would invest the money if it were me.
    Why not have both? They aren't mutually exclusive

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    We need tougher laws, far more cash for mi5 instead of trident. Monitor these wankers more, deport them straight away. Even now one of these latest ones had been reported I hear, several times by people who knew him. He could have been thrown out. Rotting away in our jails is way too good for these scumbags. The many good Moslems in this country need to help the mi5 in finding them first, they often seem to know that they have been turned. We are way to soft and too politically correct here, enough is enough hey.....
    Sounds like a plan.

Agrees to suspend campaigning then makes a speech announcing new policy and playing on the concerns of the "lock them up crowd".

As soon as I see this in the top corner, "TROP is a non-partisan, fact-based site which examines the ideological threat that Islam poses to human dignity and freedom", I realise that this is not a non-partisan site, and one looking to prove something from an angle that it seeks.

What is not to stop both May and Corbyn making a PROMISE right here now tonight telling the UK electorate that NO MATTER who wins they will on June 9th seek to pass an emergency law that will allow the detainment of all the known jihadi's they suspect of fighting for ISIS and it's affiliates. Anyone that is a promoter of ISIS, anyone that funds ISIS and anyone they suspect of promoting ISIS. They can be detained indefinitely under the mental health act, and their mental state can be reviewed every couple of years to see if they still pose a threat.

As far as I can see - there is nothing stopping any political leader in the UK from doing that - as long as they support such a policy. Of course if they dont support that - they are free to tell us what they would do instead.

It seems at present Corbyn would want to talk to them and May wants to try and bock their internet connectivity - neither of which will work.
    Where's the space going to come from to detain them all?