+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For those saying that Muslims should speak out and condem the extremists.

For those saying that Muslims should speak out and condem the extremists.

Re: For those saying that Muslims should speak out and condem the extremists.

Mosques reporting people is where we get a lot of intelligences on potential terrorists too

I bet this won't get much of a mention in the Daily Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    Yeah well they should speak out and condemn the extremists.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    That should be getting more publicity.
    It doesnt seem to serve the agenda of some newspapers.

The terrorists have had it, Millwall are getting involved now
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...errorists.html

This is where we are with some people.

We all need to have a reality check here muslims are taking over our country and is so serious I fear for all my children friends community. ........Stop buying goods from their shops ....they have local stores everywhere ignore them in the streets ...dont go to their restaurant's. ........do not communicate with them ....as you cannot trust any of them .....think of youre children .....I have seen just in st helens road swansea muslims were actually selling knives on the street .....shocking

Before spelling police and the anti Swansea brigade get here I dont agree with the sentiments but I feel her fear and understand her irrational chain of thought. I know this person , who is genuine caring person generally , wouldn't hurt a fly.
    The media attention has to be more balanced or we are in danger of more people becoming irrational and anti muslim.
    Thats the reaction the cowardly terrorist wankers want.

On my local news last night, a few mosques in Bristol are having open days and attempting to become part of the local community, the Imam was saying that " IS and the terrorists do not represent his religion "

which is great to hear, it truly is

but we have said it before, this should have been happening right at the start, too many times they appear to turn a bind eye, when young men travel to Afganistan / Syria, they are not really going to " study "

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post

We all need to have a reality check here muslims are taking over our country and is so serious I fear for all my children friends community. ........Stop buying goods from their shops ....they have local stores everywhere ignore them in the streets ...dont go to their restaurant's. ........do not communicate with them ....as you cannot trust any of them .....think of youre children .....I have seen just in st helens road swansea muslims were actually selling knives on the street .....shocking

Before spelling police and the anti Swansea brigade get here I dont agree with the sentiments but I feel her fear and understand her irrational chain of thought. I know this person , who is genuine caring person generally , wouldn't hurt a fly.
    The media attention has to be more balanced or we are in danger of more people becoming irrational and anti muslim.
    I think you're spot on James. The media in general, and more specifically the likes of Katie Hopkins, not forgetting of course politicians like Farage, need to take a long hard look at themselves. Of course they have to report on such atrocities, but as you say, they need to tone down the sensationalism, all that does is whip up more fear, more hate, more division (which is pretty much doing part of the terrorists job for them)

I'm not going to stop visiting shops and restaurants that are owned by Muslims, I have never, not once, had an experience of a Muslim being rude to me or giving me any sort of shit (unlike some of my own ethnicity) but I too understand your friend's reaction, these days I do look one extra time when crossing the road, and make sure I'm aware of what's happening around me when walking to work, so I get it. But it is a real tragedy when an otherwise rational person starts thinking irrationally.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    If that is true that is amazing bravery. Millwall run from no one.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    On my local news last night, a few mosques in Bristol are having open days and attempting to become part of the local community, the Imam was saying that " IS and the terrorists do not represent his religion "

but we have said it before, this should have been happening right at the start, too many times they appear to turn a bind eye, when young men travel to Afganistan / Syria, they are not really going to " study "
    Time for everyone to learn from their mistakes , including the security forces. What has gone, has gone raking over the past wont find a solution.

They seem to have been doing it for a while, although tbf you're not going to read about it in the Daily Mail http://www.visitmymosque.org/

If that is true that is amazing bravery. Millwall run from no one.
    From what I've been told he is a well known Millwall fan who takes no shit from anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    Brilliant stuff.

All joking aside, it's what these cowardly pieces of shit need to encounter.

Perhaps some sort of immunity law could be implemented so that no charges will be brought for any action taken by the public against people committing terrorist acts?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I think you're spot on James. The media in general, and more specifically the likes of Katie Hopkins, not forgetting of course politicians like Farage, need to take a long hard look at themselves. Of course they have to report on such atrocities, but as you say, they need to tone down the sensationalism, all that does is whip up more fear, more hate, more division (which is pretty much doing part of the terrorists job for them)

I'm not going to stop visiting shops and restaurants that are owned by Muslims, I have never, not once, had an experience of a Muslim being rude to me or giving me any sort of shit (unlike some of my own ethnicity) but I too understand your friend's reaction, these days I do look one extra time when crossing the road, and make sure I'm aware of what's happening around me when walking to work, so I get it. But it is a real tragedy when an otherwise rational person starts thinking irrationally.
    Good post.

Like you, I've never had a bad experience with any Muslim (apart from that little shit Adz and his defence of crap music) and I'm certailny not going to stop using any shops, takeaways and the like.

Of course people need to be vigilant but the reality is the only way to show these pricks that we won't be beaten is to stick two fingers up to them and carry on going to football matches, gigs, restaurants, shops etc.

The other thing we need to do is acknowledge that most muslims are just as pissed off about this shit as the rest of us - in fact I'd guess that it's more disheartening for them because more and more people now look at all muslims as part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Brilliant stuff.

Perhaps some sort of immunity law could be implemented so that no charges will be brought for any action taken by the public against people committing terrorist acts?
    Yes, part of me wishes those three pieces of shit had walked into a pub full of millwall, knives or not, a dozen or so Millwall fans would've battered them.

With my sensible head on though, I'd be a bit concerned about giving the likes of the EDL carte Blanche to get all Charles Bronson on anyone who looks a bit too brown.

It's been going on for years it's just never reported.

I too understand her sentiment but not her rational.This oversimplistic view presupposes that all muslims are to blame for these atrocities.Its a bit like blaming all the Irish people for the atrocities commited by the IRA.Also,intimidation plays a large part in this within the community itself.To be honest if we went down the road suggested by this person it would only serve to make matters worse.Divided communities violent towards each other would be seen by these bastards as a magnificent victory

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post

Maybe I'm out of touch, but I can genuinely say that I don't recognise the world as reported in the more sensationalist elements of the media. I've had two bad experiences with people from the area of the world where you most associate Muslims as coming from (they may well not have been Muslims) - I referred to the first of them in the Echo column I used to write at the time of the Malky Mackay racism story and admitted that it was entirely my own fault (the incident occurred in 1981). The second one happened recently when a woman started shouting at me to control my dog when it was obvious that my poor old mutt was not remotely interested in her and this caused me to give her some lip back, but that's it, that's the sum total of my disagreements in life with people who may, or may not, have been Muslims.

Therefore, I'm like you, I'm not going to change my life because of a threat which I concede is there, but not to the degree that it's portrayed as being.

In fairness to Sadiq Khan he does seem to be doing his bit, and he's doing a good job despite what that vacuous asshole across the Atlantic is tweeting.
    I did read a lot of Mosques are turning away the three assailants bodies for funerals.

THere's a good twitter thread here about how Anjem Chowdary stage managed himself to look like a muslim leader.

https://twitter.com/mrjammyjamjar3/s...31121419546624

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Brilliant stuff.

I am sure it does, i remember John Smeaton the airport worker in Glasgow who had over 1000 pints bought for him in 2 days when they set up the gofundme page. Glasgow the only place where terrorist need police protection

Leaving aside deluded nutters of the Muslim faith killing Britons for a moment, our progeny will be citizens of a UK that has a majority Muslim population in as little as 50-75 years. That same scenario also applies to France, Germany, Sweden, Holland and Belgium, and it'll all be by design. You can blame traitorous politicians for deliberately engineering this cultural suicide. We can also look in the mirror for allowing it to happen.