+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For those saying that Muslims should speak out and condem the extremists.

Re: For those saying that Muslims should speak out and condem the extremists.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Leaving aside deluded nutters of the Muslim faith killing Britons for a moment, our progeny will be citizens of a UK that has a majority Muslim population in as little as 50-75 years. That same scenario also applies to France, Germany, Sweden, Holland and Belgium, and it'll all be by design. You can blame traitorous politicians for deliberately engineering this cultural suicide. We can also look in the mirror for allowing it to happen.
    If you mean that Islam is the religion with the highest number of followers, then it's possible (though I doubt it) because the number of Christians is falling. Most church congregations are on the wrong side of 60 and younger generations are not so religious.

If you meant that 50% of the population is Muslim, then not a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I think you're spot on James. The media in general, and more specifically the likes of Katie Hopkins, not forgetting of course politicians like Farage, need to take a long hard look at themselves. Of course they have to report on such atrocities, but as you say, they need to tone down the sensationalism, all that does is whip up more fear, more hate, more division (which is pretty much doing part of the terrorists job for them)

I'm not going to stop visiting shops and restaurants that are owned by Muslims, I have never, not once, had an experience of a Muslim being rude to me or giving me any sort of shit (unlike some of my own ethnicity) but I too understand your friend's reaction, these days I do look one extra time when crossing the road, and make sure I'm aware of what's happening around me when walking to work, so I get it. But it is a real tragedy when an otherwise rational person starts thinking irrationally.
    Are you a rational thinker? Your position seems to be that those who condemn others are to be condemned.

By the way, what is the point of saying Muslims have never harmed you. Is Islam Ok as long as it is not harming you personally?

If Katie Hopkins had come out with that bollox that the woman from Swansea come out with she would be condemned by all on this thread. Instead we have the usual gang of sympathisers making excuses for her, blaming it on her being brainwashed by the media.

And yet the very same people are accusing the media of having double standards.

Laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    If Katie Hopkins had come out with that bollox that the woman from Swansea come out with she would be condemned by all on this thread. Instead we have the usual gang of sympathisers making excuses for her, blaming it on her being brainwashed by the media.

Laughable.
    Has it occurred to you that the viewpoint of that Swansea woman is exactly the same as most Muslims in the UK? They will not deal with you if there is a Muslim alternative.

Leaving aside deluded nutters of the Muslim faith killing Britons for a moment, our progeny will be citizens of a UK that has a majority Muslim population in as little as 50-75 years. That same scenario also applies to France, Germany, Sweden, Holland and Belgium, and it'll all be by design. You can blame traitorous politicians for deliberately engineering this cultural suicide. We can also look in the mirror for allowing it to happen.
    I sometimes think we are the only sane ones on this forum. Although after reading some of your stories I even have doubts about you. The grandchildren of most of the posters on here will be Muslims. Of course, that is assuming that most posters on here are aged about 15.

They may not become Muslims but the female ones will likely have to by law wear a headscarf or veil in public.

They may not become Muslims but the female ones will likely have to by law wear a headscarf or veil in public.
    Why do you say that, when in the vast majority of muslim countries it is not a legal requirement? Do you think the UK is going to turn into Saudi Arabia?

If this is correct and reports are being made , and those receiving and the analysis is wrong , they should be sacked never mind blaming politicians they think its being covered , they cant stand over their work desks .

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Why do you say that, when in the vast majority of muslim countries it is not a legal requirement? Do you think the UK is going to turn into Saudi Arabia?
    Well, yes. That's the brand Saudi is exporting via its proxy ISIS. If you reckon you'll be around in circa 2070 I suggest you practice a spot of daily Allahu Akbar-ing in readiness.

What a load of bollocks. Most 'muslims' I know in the uk are like the 'christians' I know in that they don't actually follow the religion or do anything religious at all.

Yet again people are scared to death because of the small number of militant members.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    I sometimes think we are the only sane ones on this forum. Although after reading some of your stories I even have doubts about you. The grandchildren of most of the posters on here will be Muslims. Of course, that is assuming that most posters on here are aged about 15.
    Don't be stupid.

The grandchildren will all be Jedi Knights.

Hoods up, and may the force be with you!

this also looks good

Are we beginning to see Muslims using the press to push the message home ? ? ?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...P=share_btn_fb

We need more of this, more the the general population of Muslims speaking out, making it clear they are not welcome in the Mosques

maybe these recent series of attacks are the turning point of all decent Muslims

You are aware, that martyrs that die killing kaffur require no prayers in islamic scripture?They go straight to paradise.

Taqiyya.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    Are you a rational thinker? Your position seems to be that those who condemn others are to be condemned.

By the way, what is the point of saying Muslims have never harmed you. Is Islam Ok as long as it is not harming you personally?
    All I'm saying here is that the muslims with whom I've interacted with seem decent people and I'm not going to change that because of the actions of a few. In a similar way, I like most Americans I've met despite the fact that some of them are complete arseholes.

Laughable.
    I see your point, and it's a fair one. The difference to me is that people like Katie Hopkins has form for expressing outrageous views, and like it or not, she's in the public eye and those views get a wide audience and generate real fear and division amongst ordinary people like Jimmy's aquantance and I don't think that's helping the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    All I'm saying here is that the muslims with whom I've interacted with seem decent people and I'm not going to change that because of the actions of a few. In a similar way, I like most Americans I've met despite the fact that some of them are complete arseholes.
    I'm going to take a wild guess here, but I'll bet you don't live in, or walk through riverside or Grangetown. Especially after dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Something Blue View Post
    I'm going to take a wild guess here, but I'll bet you don't live in, or walk through riverside or Grangetown. Especially after dark.
    You're right, I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    In fairness to Sadiq Khan he does seem to be doing his bit, and he's doing a good job despite what that vacuous asshole across the Atlantic is tweeting.
    I did read a lot of Mosques are turning away the three assailants bodies for funerals.
    In case you missed my response above, in which I didn't link you properly. It's all Taqiyya. Martyrs do not need a prayer according to islamic scripture as long as they are killing kaffur.

Quote Originally Posted by Something Blue View Post
    Is it any different to walking through Ely after dark?

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    The terrorists have had it, Millwall are getting involved now
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...errorists.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    If that is true that is amazing bravery. Millwall run from no one.
    From what I've been told he is a well known Millwall fan who takes no shit from anyone.

Apparently, the murderer was wearing an Arsenal shirt. (seriously!)

Wanker on two counts then.

Laughable.
    The lady who made the comments isnt Katie Hopkins though, she is a vary decent person who is swallowing the fear being dished out , she wasnt looking for outrage or attention making the post, she is afraid .

I thought long and hard before I made that post , most of the regular posters on here are fairly decent people and have taken it in the spirit it was delivered, unfortunately you havent .
    Have a look at yourself in the mirror then re read your post.

The terrorists have had it, Millwall are getting involved now
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...errorists.html

He must've mistaken Islam for West Ham! :coat: